LEGENDS TFS, is possible, hasbro release legends for future deluxe figs?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by exclusacon, Sep 22, 2010.

1. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    What I'm trying say is, lately we have legends sandstorm, override, trailbreaker, cosmos...so on. To see if they're popular enought to release a deluxe or voyager size in the future?

I say this becuz I would love a deluxe size windcharger,g1 brawn, trailbreaker....

Do anybody knows?

2. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

Well, we got Legends Hound before Deluxe Hound and Legends Jazz before Deluxe Jazz. But then it could all be a lovely coincidence.

Not that I wouldn't like a Deluxe version of some characters that got Legends toys. In particular a triple-changing Sandstorm. That would be fantastic.

3. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Well, we're getting Trailbreaker sooner or later. I don't think you can call it so much a pointer as much as it is an inevitability

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Since Hasbro's gone out of their way to trademark a new name for Trailbreaker, I can't imagine them not giving us a Deluxe class figure of him at some point. They've got it, so they might as well use it while they have it.

5. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    If Hasbro continues Classics/Generations/Universe for long enough, I'm sure they'll have to get around to Trailbreaker eventually.

For one thing it has an obvious retool.

They're going to need something to fill the shelves after the Bay movies are done, and at this stage, there's only so much G1 left.

6. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I sure hope so. I'd love Deluxes of all those characters you named (well, not so much Override) since the Legends may be fun fiddle-fodder but they just don't compare to the better size classes.

7. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    for trailbreaker, i hope so, the others meh, i'm happy with minibots in legends/scouts

8. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    I don't think Legends have really stopped a bigger and better version of a toy from being made. At least I don't think so.

9. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

It would be nice if it was.

Nothing like the disappoint of getting excited for a character release only to find out that it's only going to be a legends figure. I know there are people who like the scale but it just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Still there are so many character that are still legends only without any jump up to scout or deluxe size that I'm not really sure what Hasbro is doing.

10. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    The thing is I think they might do a trailbreaker if not before but surely after TF3,so I
    think the odds are pretty high for him.And although the legends line is cool for there
    size I really wish they has slightly more advanced transformations,pretty much most of
    them have decent transformations,some are just too simple,like Legends G1 Bee for one
    he just has pop out legs and flip his back end down.

Even tho I love the legends figs I can't always find them,I hope eventually they will do
    all the G1's in Legends Class.Also I wish Hasbro would release the rest of the Dinobots,
    as they were such a big part of the shows in season 2,if not in Deluxe or Scouts size
    class atleast in Legends,as I really love the dinobots and with all the hype about them
    in the PCC and people wanting them in the TF3 movie I sure wish they would do them.

11. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    And yet it's still 1000X better than an original BB minibot.

I really enjoy the Legends class, and some of them are truly fun and well done.
    If they do all the old minibots as Legends, then I'll be there to buy them. Personally, I wanted a new minibot for Powerglide, and we got that monsterous Ultra figure. Why?

For scale, Classics Prime (the one everyone hates) looks great lined up with comparable Legends and Scouts. In alt mode, they're almost spot-on for vehicle-vehicle ratio.