Legends sized figures

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by reflector7, Jul 26, 2012.

1. reflector7

reflector7 Banned

I collect Legends sized figures of all lines and I was wondering if some of you kind people here can help me with some info. I know that the following exist and I have some of their lines, but I was wondering if I am missing any legends lines that were produced. Bear in mind I am not limited to just the standard legends class, rather anything in its size area. When you see my list below you will know what I mean. Is there any iam missing that would fit in with my size preference?

Legend Class
    Legion Class
    iGear Minibots
    Kabaya Gum kits

I have all the Universe (cybertron) molds for all aerial bots, except Slingshot. Apparently they never made him. I see there was a Japan exclusive given away for credit card members in 2009, but it appears to be minicon or micron sized. There also seems to be something in Energon line maybe, but Im not sure. Can anyone help me with this info? Again, it does not have to legends class per se, just around the same size as to fit in with the rest. I would really appreciate it folks. Thanks!!

2. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The 3rd party Smallest Dinobots, Sixshot and Ultra Magnus are Legends/legion height. I also use Spychangers as Legends.

3. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think Kabaya is closer to World's smallest size which are (for the most part) scaled down versions of g1 figures. Sixshot and Ultra Magnus are actually in this range if you go by g1 toy scale. The smallest Dinobots are a bit smaller then legend class but but bigger then world's smallest (WST).

Skip the iGear minibots for legends size scale. Only the first two are roughly legends size. The rest are some random size between scout and deluxe.

4. Scaleface

News Credits:
    I think they are Commander scale.

5. Fishdirt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    WTH is commander scale? Sorry, I'm old and have no idea what the new names for the same size scales are. Let's stay old school with legends, scout, deluxe for my sake :D 

They're no real scale. The Brawn and the Cosmos are different sized from each other but over 4 inches I think.

edit: looked it up, commander = scout class.

6. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

How about WST Shockwave and Blaster?

7. reflector7

reflector7 Banned

I have some of the WST bots. I think they are smaller than legends class, closer to micron sized. I only use selective Kabaya figures in my collection. The only ones that I believe look good are Jetfire, Inferno, and Ultra Magnus. They are a little taller than legends class, but it kinda works because they were big transformers in the cartoon/comics. Those Jetfire and Inferno are simplifed versions of the universe stuff, so that fits in good. Ultra Magnus is just cool, so I had to have him. :) 
    I have Hot Spot too, but I think I am going to replace him with the Universe version. Mainly because he is based on g1 molds and Iam looking for stuff more in the modernized vein. Think the deluxe versions scaled down.

What about the energon line? Did they have a legends class equivalent? I saw what appeared to be a Hot Shot legends size that looked identical to the Universe 2008 deluxe mold. Honestly I really want a Slingshot because they made the other four. Fireflight was released in the legends classics line, and the other three were in the aerial something or other target exclusive pack.

I loved how Hasbro released the legends class in the Asian market as it kept the line alive. Plus the weapons are cool, kinda like the Prime line. I hope they have a series two or something. They could because they could make Skywarp, and with a little retool, Ramjet, Dirge, and Thrust. Also, they could use the Red Alert Universe cybertron mold to make Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. They could do Smokescreen too, with the Prowl mold. And an Ultra Magnus with the Optimus mold. And a Springer using the scaled dowl legends Whirl/Blades mold. Any more I missed guys?

8. reflector7

reflector7 Banned

I just thought of Dead End from the Jazz legends mold and Swindle from the Hound mold.

Btw, I found out something cool the other day when I saw my Legends Class Wheelie. I never noticed they painted his slingshot from the 86 movie inside his right arm. That is cool!!

9. Scaleface

News Credits:
    I'm not really seeing it that way!

[​IMG]

Rodimus: "Hey shorty! Fishdirt said you were tiny!"​

Attached Files:

10. Scaleface

News Credits:
    Blaster and Shockwave are normal WST size (Shockwave is a bit taller than most, but still WST). Too small to be a Legend.

Astrotrain is closer to Legends size. You can see he towers even over Shockwave, who is a head bigger than most WSTs.

[​IMG]

11. Fishdirt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was going by another pic I've seen of slag...I don't own any but yeah your point is made :) 

12. reflector7

reflector7 Banned

Wow, that astrotrain really is legends sized! He is too big to be WST. I mean, I guess he could but wow! I wouldn't mind having it but two questions. One to ask you and the other, myself. The one for you is going to be is the vehicle mode look more Legends or WST and the q for me is even if so am I willing to pay $30 for a Legends class TF. And that is probably a yes.... :) 

13. archieboy

archieboy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How about RiD Spychangers? Definitely Legends sized

14. Scaleface

News Credits:
    The Targetroids are all about the size of Legends:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I saw this picture of WST Sixshot in another thread, so he fits perfectly with Legends.

[​IMG]

15. redx643

redx643 Well-Known Member

some mini cons workjust think back to the show you have optimus the tallest then prowl sized =legends and bumble bee sized = minicons

16. redx643

also scout/basic class transformers work for jets and tanks

17. redx643

and if you want buildings close to scale use ho scale model train buildings

18. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

My current team:

[​IMG]

Got to find a spychanger/gobot to stand for Sideswipe.

19. Fishdirt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    who are you using for constructicons?

20. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    How about Scamper? Is he Legends sized? I don't have one yet.