Legends/Legion Class Guns

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Omegax80, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Anyone know or have thoughts as to why Hasbro chose to include the Machine-Wars/Robotmasters-era guns with the DOTM Legends now called Legion Class figures? The Bumblebee and Starscreams in the exclusive TRU set has them, and it looks like the new exclusive two-packs recently displayed on the TFW Frontpage have them also.

I'm just curious why now do these little figures come with guns?

2. Buster_Witwicky

Buster_Witwicky ALL HAIL KORROK

Would you prefer them not to? It's just added playability. What was once a crappy subline is evolving into the G.I. Joe of Transformers.

3. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    The opposite actually. I am all for it. I'm just wondering why now Hasbro chose to add the guns. The Machine Wars guns were very cool.

4. nodonnell1986

nodonnell1986 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing bc they didn't have hands to hold guns before. I think the legends thing was initially just a experiment to see if they'd sell, so now hasbros running with it and expanding the scope of legends.

Oh thx for making this thread, I had no clue that toysrus pack had guns with it, u talked me into buying that set.

5. nodonnell1986

nodonnell1986 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing bc they didn't have hands to hold guns before. I think the legends thing was initially just a experiment to see if they'd sell, so now hasbros running with it and expanding the scope of legends.

Oh thx for making this thread, I had no clue that toysrus pack had guns with it, u talked me into buying that set.