Customs: Legends BW Ravage idea.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by dsn1014, Feb 11, 2011.

1. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

Having played around with ideas for legends sized repaints of BW characters for the last week or so I would like to do a repaint for Ravage, but can't think of any one model to do this to, so some part swapping is necessary.

The legs and arms from the Cybertron LeoBreaker mold.
    The torso from Cybertron Soundwave
    The head from ROTF Ravage (really not happy with that, but its the only Ravage head I can think of)

Put some styrene on the front of the torso to make it look a little nearer to Ravage as he looks in the cartoon. Maybe a combination like that might work with voyager molds and alternator Ravages head. It could even transform to beast mode. I'll do a quick digi of both sizes.

Anyway, thoughts?

edit, I got very quick digis done, though I'm not sure how they match up size wise to one another. Looks pretty rough actually, but matching the colours may sell it a bit better.

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I'd humbly suggest that if you use the Leobreaker mold that you articulate the arms better. That one aspect about that toy turns me off so bad that I sold mine because of it. Also, I'd think you could find some better hands/paws. Other than that, I'd sa your idea for the voyager size is spot on.

3. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

Oh yeah, I totally agree, its an awful mold. It would be nice to fix his articulation. But looking around for parts that would be cheap and become the arms and legs don't offer many other options, especially with the legends.

Maybe the head off the other ravage alt might work better too.