This is my first post here so I hope I don't break any rules. I finally found some limb lions, they yellow and green lion last night and I was so excited to open them up. Green is my favorite looking of the new lions in Legendary Defender. I really was dissapointed about the neck articulation and the underbite. So I decided to attempt to fix this. Thanks to jbvirus for the inspiration and showing the bionicle ball joint for the neck. It was surprisingly easy to do this. I used a dremil drill with the smallest drill bit and a saw attachement. I also used krazy glue and green pipe cleaners for the attachement. Now I just need to find the red and blue lions. Again, this is my first post here and my first full fledged mod that isn't just painting. If there is any way I need to fix the post. please let me know. Thanks.