Legacy of Bumblebee Walmart Exclusive Out in Retail and Video/Pic Review

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by xSEANxLONGx, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    Today at Walmart I found the Legacy of Bumblebee Exclusive Three Pack with Animated Deluxe Bumblebee, Premium Movie Deluxe Bumblebee, and Classics Deluxe Bumblebee with New Movie Color Yellow and Black Paint Scheme.

I Did A Pic and Video Review of The Packaging and Figures especially the New Classics Deluxe Bumblebee compared to the Original Classics Bumblebee

Video Review

YouTube - Transformers Walmart Exclusive Legacy Of Bumblebee Three Pack Review with Deluxe Animated, Premium Movie, and Classics Bumblebee with New Paint Scheme

Pic and Text Review

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...blebee-walmart-exclusive-feedback-thread.html

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  3. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    LOL! Yea I am not Called Sean Long for nothing :) 

I Remember someone finding this before me but I wanted to make a video with all the important stuff to see if people wanted to get this or not.

By the way I am spending more time cutting out dead air in my video reviews and making them the best possible.

4. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    Several people have already reported this out. Please place your review in the Transformers Feedback forum for reviews. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.