Left 4 Dead fanmade film

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Deceptigtar, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The ending was kinda annoying. Why in the hell have games characters from OTHER franchises when you could have used the characters from L4D2? Other wise it wasn't too bad, and that Zoe was too bad looking.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  3. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    I'm not knocking the film itself, nor the work that went into it. For a fan film I thought the acting, camera work, and special effects were good...but I gotta vent for a sec...

Ugh. Why do these fan films all of a sudden deviate from what they originally lead us to think? Batman vs the Joker and THEN THERE'S A PREDATOR! Joes vs Cobra AND THEN THERE'S A PREDATOR! Left 4 Dead AND THEN THERE'S MASTER CHIEF, SCORPION, MARCUS FENIX, AND ANYA STROUD!

They're like video fan-fictions. They had such a great thing going and then my heart just sank once Master Chief showed up. Whyyyyyy?????

Why can't someone just make a fan film about 1 subject?

If anything, this would have served as a nice little X-Box 360 film for Microsoft since all the featured characters appear on their console. And I feel that they threw all these extra unrelated, unnecessary character cameos as a way to show off what they can do in terms of a fan-made film. Other than that, it fails in my eyes and serves as nothing but a big fan-wanky video fan-fiction.:2c: 

Next thing you know we'll have Transformers fan films with G.I Joe suddenly showing up (which some of us may actually be happy to see) AND THEN THERE'S A MY LITTLE PONY!:banghead: 

4. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

HOrrible.