Customs: LED ehobby rodimus

Discussion in 'Requests' started by thielmj, Jan 12, 2011.

1. thielmj

thielmj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm looking for a customizer who thinks they're good enough with LEDs to make the Ehobby Rodimus light up when its released. I've pre-ordered an extra set of these autobots in the hopes that i could get rodimus to light up, chests, arms legs, the main points of the figure if possible. The figure will be going in a custom designed protector armor to match thats being done already so by legs it would be the lower legs, then sholders for the arms and the chest.
    I'ld like to do this in trade for some other transformers(the other 2 in the set will be available, or others.).
    But will do cash if the price is right.

please if you don't think you could do this without wrecking the figure don't try.
    PM me or respond in the thread

2. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump

3. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I've done a lot of bashing and have disassemble a Rodimus or two. I could learn how to do the led work, it's just simple electricity. My concerns are more with disassembling Rodimus. He's a bit tight and hard to do without breaking on a regular one. The pins are tight and driving them out caused cracks in my BiS Rodimus. I'd be scared stiff trying to take a crystal Rodimus apart. Plus, getting the wiring through all his joints ( to reach the legs and such ) would be near impossible given the construction of the figure. Especially the arms since they are only connected with a ball joint.

Given all this, it may be difficult to get someone to take this job.