least found junker

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rumsawatti, May 5, 2010.

1. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

well guys i am incredibly bored so dont say anything about this thread is stupid cause i kno it is...anyhoooooooooo what do u guys feel is a junker you will never come across?

Id say MP megs or Music label soundwave...

2. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I would say any of the Masterpieces as they generally won't be given to small children to play with/break. However, having said that, in the UK sightings thread recently one guy said he saw an MP Prime at a car boot sale with no head and some other miscellaneous damage, so go figure...

Maybe a lucky draw would be an almost impossible junker find. A genuine one I mean.

3. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    Japanese G1 Dino-Cassettes.

4. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Broken Robot Heroes. They are pretty tough.

I'd also say its unusal to find any collector sided toys in junker places, like thrift stores or good will. Things like the Classics line or Alternators.

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Most any Japanese TF from the G1 era.

I got a DVD version Hasbro MP Optimus from a carboot sale last year. Can't remember what it cost me. I think it might've been £8, with a FAB Bay Blackout thrown in. The Optimus was in bits but when I assembled him he was only missing the head cover for his back and mini Megs. Even got his gun, axe and talking base.

6. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

thats crazy dude...u got a better deal on that junker than i did on all my junkers combined (i only buy junkers my collection is made up of junnkers turned good or turned worse :D )

7. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    I'd say an MISB Brave Max.

I'm waiting for the poor misguided grandma selling off her kids things that puts a 'robot toy' sticker on it and $20.

8. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

Actually, I've found G1 Japanese toys that I'd consider "junker" grade at thrift and used toy stores. Star Sabre, Victory Leo, Dai-Atlas, Sonic Bomber... Also found a stripped Euro market AM Elite Windmill at a flea market.

If it's MISB, it's not really a junker, is it?

But I've also found a Brave Max at a flea market. Had about half of it's parts, most importantly Cerebros.

9. jerryitus

jerryitus Transformer vacuum

I don't think you'll ever find a junker marlboor lancia, at least not for a reasonable price.

Also, the part that I don't think you'll ever find to complete a transformer is the purple windguard that sits on top of shattered glass prime. If you lose that, you're never replacing it.

10. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:

lol.....that's hysterical. I wonder if there's one of those under a couch or sitting in a landfill somewhere in the world.

how about a junker G2 Breakdown from Botcon. If anyone has one shoot me a PM. lol.

11. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    Dude, at my local thrift stores I'm lucky to find friggin junker Go-bots. :D 

If I'm ever in VA, let me know where you're seeing this stuff.

Also to further contribute to this thread, I just thought of another highly unlikely junker: Henkei Wildrider.