Least favorite Autobot

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Sideswipe80, Dec 3, 2010.

?

Who do you choose?

1. Optimus

16 vote(s)
    9.3%
  2. Bee

118 vote(s)
    68.6%
  3. Bulkhead

12 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. Ratchet

10 vote(s)
    5.8%
  5. Arcee

16 vote(s)
    9.3%
  1. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    I'm going to say Bee. Mostly because the beeping makes me cringe. I'm fine with him not having a "voice" per-say. At least in the movies he says actual words through the radio I thought that actually made him an interesting character. This time he may as well not talk.

I understand peoples feelings towards Optimus. I would appreciate less... coldness. He needs to lighten up a little. I know it's war. I would appreciate him showing interest in Earth culture and getting Earth things wrong. Y'know, in TF1 I loved it when he said "my bad"

2. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bumble Bee by far his voice or lack there of is terrible and annoying.

3. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    easily bee, he's not as bad as the movie version, but he's close. Im echoing others sentiment of wanting him to die in the first episode rather than cliff

4. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    BB hasn't really been shown properly yet so I chose him

5. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    i REALLY hate how they made the designs of bumblebee and prime. they are too much like the movie. and OP looks really weird when he talks with his mouth hah. i do like how bumblebee uses noise to talk tho hah

to be honest. design wise, i liked cliffjumper the best! i was devastated seein that hes gone already! the coolest lookign and the most badass it seemed character... gone. sweet!
    but for now, i def like bulkhead the best!

cant wait for the toys! and i hope they do make a cliffjumper figure!

6. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

A tie between Arcee and Bumblebee. I don't like Arcee's attitude and I don't like how they made Bee silent again. I'm forgetting what old Bee was like with all of this new stuff with him being quiet.

I voted Arcee just because of the balance.

7. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

I chose Bumblebee, lol bandwagon!!! XD

But seriously, his design is cool but it dosn't really scream BB to me. Plus the whole not talking thing etc.

I like Primes look when he has the face plate on. It fits his mature voice and demeanor. But when the face plate comes off it looks like he's gotten younger and the voice dosnt fit at all for that face.

Ratchet owns the show in my opinion and Arcee is awesome. I really hope she replaces BB as the main bot/human friend character.

Also did anyone else sense the whole Jack/Arcee thing? I know a lot of people think it's just platonic but i'm kinda hoping for another Powerglide thing with these two.

It's interesting.

8. Skottech

Skottech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I feel the same way, Cliff was just a really awesome design.

& I really like Bulkhead, just does edge out Arcee as best bot for me.

9. Saberfrost01

Saberfrost01 元ロボ ダイユーシャ

Compared to the rest BB seemed a tad too much like an after thought character.

10. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

^It felt more like a "Oh this guy was popular in the movies; we HAVE to put him in" sort of thing. I honestly think a better companion for Raff would be Ratchet, given that the two are both the technological thinkers, yet have extremely contrasting personalities.

11. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    Where's the option for Cliffjumper?

12. jala12

jala12 Fiery Adventurer

Probably Bee. Not much difference from his movie counterpart. Oh wait. They made him sound like a ******ed R2-D2.

13. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

This Bumblebee hate is interesting. It's coming from an honest place, I'm sure, but it does show a lack of reverence for the history of the character and how important he's been to the franchise.

14. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    'bee

Hate that they are continuing the trend the movie started and taking away his voice. At least in the movie he had the radio clips, the beeping he does now is just stupid and pointless.

I'd also file in a complaint about how sick I am of him taking the star treatment from Prime, becoming the new face of the franchise, but with him being a pretty minor character right now and Arcee being the one paired with the main human character...well I just hope he stays a secondary kinda character.

15. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Bee, easy. It's not just that he's movie based, it's not just that he doesn't even have his radio to talk with. Even if you took movie Bee's radio clips away, he'd still be incredibly expressive, with his body language and wide variety of sounds that manage to convey his mood really, really well.

TFP Bee just feels...Empty in comparison to that. He doesn't have the same expressive body language, his bleeping is pretty much always the same....And it's a damn shame, because I do like the idea that he's interested in cartoons and games, like TFA Bee. If he would be given a voice and a chance to express himself, he would have been so much better.

16. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

I think the story might be heading in that direction, but for now Bee is Raph's guardian; because, for the time being, Ratchet really doesn't seem to want anything to do with humans.

17. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Arcee was a bitch.

18. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    bee. if i wanted to see a mute gun blazing autobot who plays with little boys i will watch the movies. he has non character. he is just a copy of movie bee.

19. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I agree. Any of the other Autobots could easily have handled the drones that took him out. Puss.

20. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Bumblebee. He hasn't really done anything to establish himself as a character other than form a bond with Raph, and even then, he isn't really emotive, or not as much as Movie BB was. I hope he gets his time in the limelight, because I think his design is cool, there just isn't much going on with him as a character.