Customs: Leadfoot ideas

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Ravenxl7, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I got a Leadfoot w/Pinpoint from the Supercharge your Giftcard promotion, and as I've already got plans to kitbash Pinpoint, I've been trying to figure out what I should do with Leadfoot. I know for sure that I want to turn him into a Decepticon, that I want to use his power-up-mode head instead of the normal one, and that I want to add him to the Classics part of my collection.

Only got a couple of ideas, so I'm open to any ideas you guys/gals come up with. If I get enough suggestions I'll digi them up and make a poll thread to see what people think. Here are my current ideas:

-Eradicon- I think the bot-mode fits well enough, and the alt-mode isn't unbelievable for one of them. It's definitely better than my previous idea for a Classics-verse Eradicon.

-Powerpinch- Something along the lines of a pre-BW version of him. Would allow me to keep the orange the way it is. Since he's supposed to be fast, I think the alt-mode works pretty well, and the bot-mode is generic enough to work.

-Crasher- Don't have the Mirage repaint, and this would be more unique. Would do some re-sculpting, but probably not much. This option would allow me to keep the white, or at least some of it, the way it is.

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Cloudraker. Fastlane.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Good ideas, but they're both Autobots :rolleyes2 

4. Knightsword

Knightsword Fire in the North TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    If you stuck with Autobots, I would say go out a on limb and turn him into Leadfoot (G2) :D 

5. Treadshot A1

Oops, sorry, must've missed that part.

Drag Strip is the one that springs to mind first, but then again, you have not-Spastic for that.

I don't know why or what this is based on, but something tells me this mold, in Sixshot's colours would work well. Try digi-ing it, it's just a hunch i have. Mainly purple car body, with green/teal/whatever you call that colour accents.

Otherwise, stick with the jet idea, and make a custom Seeker, or even Cyclonus/Jetstorm.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Interesting idea. Will definitely have to digibash it. Not sure what I would call it though...

Ummm...what jet idea?

7. Treadshot A1

I meant going along the lines of Cloudraker, if you are so desperate for a Decepticon, make Cyclonus/Jetstorm/Seeker.

Mine is currently being nodded with an SD Strike Gundam's arms and Aile Striker to turn it into a jet. You could also turn it into something similar to an X-wing.

Otherwise, I know this is an Autobot, but Scout Class Incinerator would be so ****ing awesome. By that, I mean Blurr's Minicon from Armada.

Also, I think that the one in Sixshot's colours could still be called Sixshot, seeing as he does have three exhaust pipes for fingers, which one could pass off as hand mounted (or finger mounted) guns, making him, quite literally, Six Shot.