Leaders and Soldiers...How Can I Get Kills WIth Them?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by inturnmike, Oct 12, 2010.

1. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

OK, so I have now maxed out Scientist and Scout...And I am at 13 for Leader and 14 for Soldier. But, for the love of GOD....I am gonna throw this game off the roof of my apartment building if I shoot someone 7 times with the Fusion Cannon, then melee, then hit them once with EMP Shotgun and I am the one who gets killed again!!!!!!!

And the Tank Cannon? Forget it...I have only had a handful of kills with that stupid thing....

Please, please, please...can someone give me some tips and loadouts on how to effectively use these two classes? I had a Scout melee me ONE TIME and I died from it...as a Soldier w/ an Overshield!!!! WTF!?

Thank you!

2. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

Well, first of all for leader use the ION BLASTER. Its one of the freakin' best weapons in the game and I can't even believe that you replaced it with the Fusion Cannon and EMP Shotgun. And you are using Warcry right? And I also recommend martyr if you want kills.

As for soldier, all I've gotta ask is how often do you use Whirlwind? Cause if you're using the Tank cannon as your main weapon forget it. Sure its practically an instant kill if it hits but if it hits is the key word. Don't rely on it.

3. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

Well..as a Soldier..I usually use the cannon from far away into a group of people fighting...then, when enemies get closer, I use the the Scrapmaker, then the EMP Shotgun, then whirlwind in tight corridors where it would be harder for them to get away.

As a Leader...I have the Ion Blaster 1st, but never get kills with it, then change to Fusion Cannon when they get closer.....I use warcry but...yeah

4. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Leader - use the ion cannon and back away slowly as you shoot them - aim high, in the head/chest area. Don't approach them as you fire - let them approach you while you back up. Don't forget your Warcry.

Soldier - the scrapmaker is awesome. Use it up close/mid range. I'd use "heavy weapons" with it too, if you have it. As they run AT you to kill you while you spray them with bullets, hit your whirlwind. The tank cannon is cool but its rate of fire is too slow - if you miss, there you are sitting there as a tank. ;)