Leader starscream, the last Movie starscream you will ever buy?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Jul 10, 2010.

?

will Leader Class Starscream be the last Movie Starscream you will ever buy?

1. Yes, nothing can top off this toy

27 vote(s)
    54.0%
  2. No, there are still movie better Starscreams to come

23 vote(s)
    46.0%
  1. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, I am done with movie toys.

2. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They're going to have to do something really awesome with Starscream in the third movie to get me to drop on another toy. The Leader Starscream is articulated out the ass, very screen accurate, and an overall very awesome jet transformer. I don't see a reason for another mold unless they really step things up well.

3. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    I'm not voting, for the following reasons:

"Yes, nothing can top off this toy"
    Although I believe this is true from a toy perspective, I will still buy more movieverse Screamers because I freaking love the character.

"No, there are still movie better Starscreams to come"
    Although I believe some very small improvements could be made to LC SS (thrusters, Adler voice clips), I highly doubt they will actually be made.

4. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    not voting because the 07 mold was the last movie ss i will ever buy, the line grew on me at first, then the look of the designs kept pushing me farther away

5. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Unless they can top it, HELL NO.

6. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    I have very few ROTFs as I don't dig the movie aesthetic very much (I only have Sideswipe - because he looks very good, Thrust - He was a gift and I have to admit he's a wonderful figure and Ejector - I just had to buy him!). However, I feel that this line and animated have seen a step-up in figure quality, we have some pretty awesome molds and engineering today, and it seems to be getting even better in generations. If this keeps up, movie 3 will no doubt have some amazing molds, they might even improve the already awesome molds like Leader Prime. So it wouldn't be strange that th next iteration of Starscream will be even better.

7. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Man, if they do that, I'll actually sell my customized TFTM Starscream.

8. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    this will be the only SS mold i will get from the movie-verse.
    unless they made a repaint that eliminated the tats altogether- then i would sell one, keep the other.

9. CarafelliusMaximus

CarafelliusMaximus G1 Junkie

I just got mine and opened it up. I'm insanely impressed with this toy. It's incredible. The design in jet mode is so sleek and and just plain gorgeous. The robot mode is impressive as well. I'm not a huge movie guy, but damn this is purely awesome. I was expecting something like ROTF Leader Prime or Voyager Mixmaster. Something so complex and over the top that once you transform it once, maybe you change it back, maybe not because it's frustrating and way too complex. Then I get this and the transformation was not too hard to figure out, it was pleasant and simple enough and just like Voyager Mindwipe which was another awesome ROTF figure, it's a fun Transformer. I think that is what sells me on a lot of Transformers is how much fun is it? That's why I like Power Core Combiners, they're fun. I want more. I'll buy every repaint of this guy, I want a G1 redeco of this, as well as the rest of the Seekers. I'll buy 'em every single time. I'm thinking I might just damn get another one of these to keep in the box and keep the one I just opened in jet mode it's so damn awesome. The only other Starscream mold I like this well is CHUG. This is the best Leader Class ROTF mold to date. I'm absolutely in love with it. Will this be the last Starscream I buy? No, I'm a Seeker collector, so no I'll be buying future versions of them but that doesn't mean that this isn't going to be my all time favorite movie Starscream. If you want a good movie Starscream then this it, hands down. Nothing prior to this mold will best it.

10. influence82

influence82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    What about Movie Leader Thundercracker, Ramjet, and Skywarp?

11. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    It'd definitely be the first and last movie Starscream that I'd buy if they ever did a version without the tattoos.

12. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Who knows. If they make a better one, sure, I'll most likely buy it. But for right now, for me, Leader Starscream is the definitive Movie Starscream figure.