Leader Sentinel Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MisterFanwank, May 17, 2011.

1. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    I like this figure quite a bit. I love how he changes from a big, rectangular box into a sleek, dynamic looking robot. I love how every pose you can put him in looks like it's him versus an entire Decepticon army, where the Decepticon army's the one at a disadvantage. It doesn't hurt that you can pose his cape pieces to make it look like wind's blowing over him.

But I do have one problem with him:

His hips. His hips have really loose ratchets, which is odd, considering that his knees are incredibly tight. I really with his hips were a little tighter. I'll probably open him up soon and see what I can do.

Also, he stands MUCH better if you take out the batteries, which take up most of the weight in his backpack.

2. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
  3. MisterFanwank

News Credits:
    Threads aren't exactly a finite resource and that's a review thread, not a discussion thread.

4. Gepard

Gepard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    People are discussing him in the review thread, though. There's not much to say in one of those threads if you don't.

For what its worth, I haven't had any issues with the hip joints on my Sentinel. Nice and tight.

5. MisterFanwank

News Credits:
    It's not that they're loose, just not as solid as the other ratchet joints, which makes bending the knees harder because I'll often move the hip instead.

6. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits: