Leader Jetfire Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Xanis, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Xanis

Xanis Plastic Belt Connoisseur

News Credits:
    Ok. I just got Leader Jetfire, awesome toy, but I can't figure out where those straps that wrap around Prime go in jet mode. They just hang there and the instructions show them connecting to the bottom of the jet, but there is no connection. Hopefully there is an answer somewhere.

Edit: Also, during the Jet Prime combo, how do you get the, for lack of a better word, crotch plate to click in? I noticed that Prime's blue detailing on the leg sticks out just far enough to stop that thing from staying.

2. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can't figure out what to do with the straps. So I just tuck them in his legs (dirty...) in jet mode. In robot mode they hang to his sides...

The crotch piece for prime, I had to spread primes legs out to get it to click in.

3. David Hingtgen

David Hingtgen Chromaticon

News Credits:
    Where the belts connect to the jet, spread the hinges out so they lay flat. Then route them along the underside of the plane, so they pass just inboard of the big hollow peg where the legs peg to the jet. The peg the legs in place, then connect the "belt buckle halves"---the straps WILL twist and bend, there's no way around it, it seems.

4. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This seems to be the most common solution that I have read so far as I have asked this very same thing in another thread. :) 

That just sounds so dirty... :lolol 

5. DrPhd

DrPhd Two Servings of Fruit!

I buckle those two parts behind his back. They seem to stay in place, and aren't that noticeable in robot mode.