leader classes for dotm

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Megatron276, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Megatron276

Megatron276 destroyer

okay the leader classes for the other two movies have been pretty cool, but for this dotm line sentinel is the only one worth getting, well ironhide is cool but bumblebee cmon the kids have 5 big ass bee's already do they need more.

i mean no cool leaders like blackout wich is a shame because he was in two movies no meagtron with shotgun and no shockwave.

2. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Blackout was in one movie. You're thinking of his less handsome cousin, Grindor.

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Yeah, Blackout was in the first movie. Grindor's the one who appeared in ROTF, and while he looked like Blackout, he transformed into a different helicopter -- Blackout was a Pave Low, Grindor was a Sikorsky Super Stallion or something like that.

Right now, there's only a rumor that there might be a Leader Megatron and Leader Shockwave in DOTM's toy line. I'm hoping for at least a Leader Megatron, but who can really say if we will get him or not.

I think it's really too late to get a Leader Blackout. They had their chance with the 07 Movie and ROTF toy lines. Instead, the only new Blackout figure they gave us was the little Cyberverse Blackout, even though Blackout didn't appear in DOTM.

4. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm hoping that we'll at least get a Leader Megatron. Voyager Shockwave is good enough for me, so I wouldn't get a Leader Shockwave unless it looked really good or was significantly different.

I would've loved a Leader Blackout (as well as a Leader Bonecrusher and The Fallen), but I doubt we'll get any of those. I think we should've gotten Bonecrusher (instead of Brawl, who, if necessary, could have been made only in Voyager class, not in Deluxe or Leader) in the first movie, and Blackout/Grindor and The Fallen in the ROTF line (while making Jetfire a Voyager class figure, and compatible with Voyager Prime).

5. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

It's all a matter of opinion, but I really like Leader Bumblebee and Ironhide but am not a huge fan of Sentinel Prime. *shrugs*

6. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Leade Bumblebee is selling here. See way more Sentinels here now.

7. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I went to a Target last night, and it was the opposite. The only Leaders they had were about 4-5 Leader Bumblebees.

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Same here. If there's any Leaders on the shelves at all, they're all mostly Sentinels.

9. JackHammer

JackHammer Me, no, I would never

Same