Leader Class ROTF The Fallen....I Need Your Opinion.. Everyone Please.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Terrorsaur128, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey Guys, I'm Sure By Now WE Can All Agree Hasbro has made some good Figures for the ROTF Toyline, Unfortunately one of the biggest letdowns of the line needs to be the BEST And biggest. We Need A New Fallen. The Fallen Was The Emphasis For This Movie Although Not much Screentime Has Some Of The Neatest Designs Of The Film. So We Need At Least A Leader Class Version Of This Figure But Have Him Be In-Scale With Powered-up Prime. This figure needs: A Movie Accurate Paint Job With Lots of Detailing, Lights And Sounds Preferrably Orange/ Red LED's for the Eyes, And All The Glowing Areas such as The Head, The Arms, Legs, Etc. Poseable Individual Fingers So He Can Hold His Staff Which Should Also Be Included, An Actual Elongated Head, So it looks more movie Accurate, Blue On The Spikes Coming Out of the Side Of His Face, And Lastly And This Must Be Extremely Emphasised He Absolutely Cannot Be Bulky, Make Him thin Slender as not to make him Overly "Fat" looking. He Is Welcomed to have his same "Cybertronian Destroyer" mode seeing as it looks extremely Good for a character who has no "Official" Alt. Mode. These Are My Views And I Was Thinkin of making A Petition Of This, But Heres The Catch.. I Need All Of Your Help, Every one of you. Let Me Know Please The Following, 1. Do you want a "Leader Class" The Fallen? 2. Do you Agree With What I Think Would Make A Good Leader Class The Fallen? 3. If Not What Do YOU Personally Think Would make a good leader Fallen? I Truely Appreciate anyone who is willing to lend their ideas. And how do you feel about remolds of voyager class the fallen into the Primes? Thanks Fellow Fans. Thanks So Much!

2. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I agree. I am not too fond of Voyager The Fallen, and it would be nice to have a Leader version of him.

3. KingGrimlock

KingGrimlock Assuming Direct Control

It would be nice but probably will never happen.

4. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I like the Voyager, though it does have its flaws (the head could be better articulated, hand/finger articulation would've been nice, and the staff seems like an obvious candidate for a fan company to create for another 'Gears of War' type set if Hasbro won't make one). I think I'd be more tempted to pick up a Leader Fallen than a Leader Starscream (even with the latter confirmed), but it's not something I fret over.

5. scourge88

scourge88 Well-Known Member

I want a Leader Fallen.

6. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why are most of your words in caps?

Anyway, the Fallen is fine as he is IMO. I like the current Fallen and think his scale is fine.

What we really need is a Leader Blacko- *is shot*

7. Necare

Necare Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    meh

8. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cuz Thats How I'm Used To Typing Stuff. And The Fallen In-Scale LMAO! Hahaha Although I Think A Leader Blackout Is A OK Idea, But His Character Is Not Worthy As A Leader Unlike The Fallen. IMO. Anyways I Respect Ur Opinon Though.

9. 420bot

420bot ******

Yes to everything you said, except the way you typed it all out.

10. Tm Tarantulas

Tm Tarantulas Herald of Unicron

News Credits:
    i think it could definitely happen.

hasbro is in it for the money,

they could repaint him and call him vector prime or alpha trion or any of the other 6. thats money in their pockets.

and i agree with u on everything u said. but i dont think he should be leader. he should be ultra.

hes big for a voyager. make him big for an ultra and u have a leader class voyager that was ten dollars less.

hes not a bulky design he shouldnt be a leader it wouldnt be worth it.

11. ROTF Sideswipe

ROTF Sideswipe Scientist

Um, no. I just figured how to Transform Voyager the Fallen a few weeks ago, after having him for around a month. I don't need to take another month to figure out how to transform a leader class. (J/K)

Nah, I do want one, and would totally buy one.

12. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    And Whats That Supposed To Mean? :sly2:  :rolleyes:  LOL

13. Tm Tarantulas

News Credits:

YoU uSe CaPiToL lEtTeRs WeIrD

see what i did there?

14. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    your text is hard to read like that.

15. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I Agree About The Ultra UNLESS They Were Somehow Able To Make The Leader Class Somehow Non-Bulky. Then It Would Be Beyond Amazing By Far My Favorite Decepticon Of The Movie-Verse, Just Wish He Had More Screen-Time That Would've Made Him Even Better :thumbs2: 

16. Tm Tarantulas

News Credits:
    its not that i dont think they could do it not bulky, but ur not really getting what u pay for its its not bulky. it wouldnt be a 45 dollars chunk of plastic crack

17. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I Do, But May I Point Out That I Dont Put Them In Random Places I Just Begin Every Word With A Capital. LOL What-Ev Sorry I Type Weird Just How I Do :D 

18. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I never said he was properly in scale, I just said it doesn't bother me...He is almost as big as the Leaders and thats fine.

EDIT: Forgot to quote...oh well.

19. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    True I Guess I Dunno As Long As He's In-Scale With My Powered-Up Prime, And Not Overly Bulky, I'm Happy........ Wait Unless He's Green Then I May Have To Pay Hasbro A Little Visit, And Have A Talk With Someone There :rip  I Cant Believe That Hasbro Was Dull Enough To Paint A Gray Character Green, Maybe Black I Could Understand But Green? I Mean The Person Who Painted Him Green Must've Been Doin Somethin Like This :drunk  LMAO I Mean Legends Looks Better At Least Color-Wise.

20. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I hope you never get a job that requires typing.

as for leader class the fallen, no. no reason to. the toy couldnt be improved enough to make it worth the upgrade. we already have one pointless leader class figure (megatron), no need to have another.

this fandom seems obsessed with leader class upgrades. it's driving me insane.