Leader class prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NEST SOLDIER, Jan 2, 2012.

1. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

Does anyone know if Hasbro plans to release a Leader Prime in the movie trilogy series? Also, Has there been any announcement for the release of Wheeljack and Leadfoot?

2. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

Well we do not know. Only a few of the figures coming up in the trilogy line have been anounced. That said i doubt it. The figure has had 2 domestic releases and leaders have lower sales than other classes. I could be wrong but i would not count on it.

3. Magnus12

Magnus12 Well-Known Member

Well theres not much difference between rotf and dotm prime despite the new abs. I doubt they would remake it as he pretty much the same prime, unlike megatron who changes after every movie lol!

4. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    check the TFW2K5 front page- if it isn't there, it hasn't been announced yet.

just like i am still waiting for news on a Leader Class Machine Wars Sandstorm.
    LOL.

5. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy of the Allspark

News Credits:
    In a recent TakaraTomy interview it was revealed that TakaraTomy went forward with the new Leader figures while Hasbro had no desire or plans for any of Leader Optimus releases in DotM.

Also at NYCC they were asked if they were going to do one and they said it wasn't likely.

So yeah I wouldn't expect one from Hasbro. Good thing TakaraTomy decided to release a couple versions.

Randy

6. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

I take from the above that if Hasbro doesn't do a Prime leader than more than likely Takara will...and I pretty much agree with this. Yes they will anally penetrate us without lube on the overseas importing, but in the end it will probably be worth it. Uh...the figures..not the anal penetration. :p