Leader Class Optimus Prime Custom

Discussion in 'Requests' started by s07561277, Jul 19, 2011.

1. s07561277

s07561277 New Member

Hey, I need some help. I have the leader class Optimus Prime from ROTF and I was wondering if anyone knew/is a really good (cheap) customizer. I want to send in an OP and have a movie accurate paint job, finger articulation, modified arms, chest, and back to be more movie accurate. Also I would like to have the swords be able to attach and detach easily. I was thinking a magnet maybe. However the swords aren't attached to mine, but I do have a buster Prime with swords.

So if anyone could help me by linking me to pictures or anything please do. I am hoping to get it somewhat cheap.

Thank you all in advanced.

2. Minnemagnus

Minnemagnus Armada Starscream!

Doesn't this belong in the request section of the creative marketplace? Not sure about that, but it doesn't belong here. Welcome to the boards though! I hope I didn't give you any bad impressions.

3. Grimkid

Grimkid Well-Known Member

Hope u have alot of cash you can find somebody but they will charge and arm and a leg

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yes it does. Please use the "report post" feature if you suspect that a post or a thread is questionable in some manner [​IMG]

Thanks!

5. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    All that really isn't going to be cheap. That's a very involved job you're asking for there.

6. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    For the custom you are asking, try to negotiate a respectable and acceptable price with the customizers. You are talking about a work of art here, which involves time, effort, sweat and alot of resources.
    No such thing as cheap for the custom job you are requesting. But then again, your definition of cheap might be different from some and maybe mine. Good luck in your search.