Leader Class Bumblebee: Watch them do that for TF3

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

They'll make Bumblebee do something SO heroic maybe even save the world at impossible odds since he is already a favorite and make a Leader class of him on top of his toy for every other freaking classes.

Just think it's possible since he is one of the main marketing appeal characters and has such a fanbase. And because Hasbro likes making Movie Bumblebee toys. He'll have a face mask and everything.

Oh and Supreme Tidal Wave because Bay is dying to put him in a movie.

2. deadman323

deadman323 Droidcepticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i doubt it. you already got a $80+ bumblebee and the Human Alliance is the best bumblebee mold (from the movie).

3. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I guess it may not surprise me, but I think it would be a dumb move for Hasbro.

If this guy hasn't sold for the last two movies, as it is basically bigger than a leader class figure, a leader class Bumblebee may not sell either. Especially not if they sell a bunch of the deluxe class ones, which you know every parent is going to grab instead for the price.

4. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    God I hope not. I know Bumblebee is a huge success for Hasbro, but shit . . . how many Bumblebee's do we need?!

5. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

This! and partially what I was thinking when thinking of this thread.

6. iceburn9

iceburn9 Constructicon

News Credits:
    I would definitely get a Leader Bumbleebee if one was ever made. The Ultimate figure was just too blocky, so I passed. But if they made a Leader figure as reasonably good looking as the Deluxe '08 Camaro, then its bought on sight.

7. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    I doubt it.

It would be a little irrational.

Considering BB is a good DLX.

Also a nice Voyager (HA speaking).

8. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    I think I remember Peaugh saying in some thread (forget which) that Hasbro is actually considering a Leader Class Bumblebee. So you're may not be very far off the mark with your idea.

9. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I doubt it. If they do it would have to be really well made for me to buy it. I already have Ultimate, HA, and Deluxe. I don't need another one not for $40.

10. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    this wouldn't surprise me in the least. Hasbro's just become like that.

They've already made Bumblebee in pretty much every other size class already, and they're going to want to sell him all over again.

I've been hoping they'd do Bumblebee and a few others in scout class. But they're going to want something else to bring in the big money.

11. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Not likely.

12. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

We could get a Leader Bumblebee, but if it's good, I'm getting him.

13. ghowildseven

ghowildseven SG Decepticon

Alrdy mentioned above, but I'm gonna say it again. Ultimate BB is not enough that they have to make a leader class?

14. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

HA Bee basically is a leader class BB, and more. I don't really think they'd need to make a Leader class of him at this point.

I'm thinking the Leader figures for TF3 are probably going to be Prime again,(Maybe a North American release of that "Buster" Prime.) possibly a new Megatron, and then a third new character.
    Ultra Magnus, maybe?

That's funny, I was thinking this exact same thing a bit ago. I donno why, but I just think it's be neat to see a Scout BB figure.

15. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

i'm genuinely amazed that bumblebee has gone from a useless and gimpy little robot that only girls and girly-boys liked in the 80s, to being some kind of badass autobot supersoldier.

in TF3 huffer will emerge as the ultimate killing machine and single handedly slaughter sixshot, who will be re-imagined as a digital wristwatch that turns into a digital alarmclock and a digital wallclock. an evil wallclock.

16. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    Hasbro doesn't care if the fans buy a leader class BB or not, it'll be the kids that snatch it up. Watch, in TF3 we'll getg another repaint of Blackout again and people will go whining about a leader class version again

17. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't get me wrong, a bb in leader class size wouyld be bad...... But they damned well better do a freakin blackout/grindor mold if they make bb!!!!!!!!!!!! Bo/grindor deserves a leader mold more than bb, that's that.

18. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    A Leader-class Bumblebee is probably reasonable... hey, the human alliance one seems popular and costs $30~$35, why not another $10? And maybe it'd be a new human alliance scale compatiable with 25th Joes/3.75" human figures.

19. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Don't be surprised if you see one in the next year...

20. Vizer

Vizer Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I also remember Peaugh mentioning the possibility of a LC Bumblebee. From a business standpoint it's probably a smart move. An LC Bumblebee would probably outsell any other LC toy. From a fan and collector's standpoint, it's highly disappointing. I think a Decepticon deserves a size upgrade the most, but if they feel the need to put an Autobot with Starscream I'd rather see Ironhide.

Probably wouldn't happen since we have the Jungle version coming out, but Ironhide was still one of the few bots in the movie to have more then 2 lines.