Leader Brawl problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Robogeek28, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    I just received a Movie Leader Brawl from HTS today but I can't get his Automorph to work properly. No matter how much I push, his head just won't lock into place and if I push any harder he WILL break on me. Is there something I'm missing to lock him into place? I had a different one that I'd sold last year and didn't have this problem, any advice would be appreciated.

edit: Nevermind, after much fear of it snapping a piece I managed to get it to stay finally if only on a hairtrigger.

2. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

It is a common problem for the head-morph to be loose. I think the only way to fix it is a bitch. You have to open it up and find the main lever that catches and holds, then bend it so it holds tighter. Mine is very touchy and I haven't had the rocks to crack it open.......yet.

3. Transquito

Transquito Reach For The Light TFW2005 Supporter

Well I have a trick for this ... I simply grap the 2 grey front panels under the "button-thing" at the chest. I push them down, and voila.
    EDIT* Sorry no pics, but you will probs figure it out anyway!

4. Robogeek28

News Credits:
    Yeah I finally got it to stay, but if I bump it it'll release again, guess I better be careful with it.:lol 

5. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Glad you figured it out. Also kinda refreshing to read a thread about a 07 movie toy! Haha

6. Robogeek28

News Credits:
    Yeah it's a great fig, and while I prefer the tan version I just hate that Allspark Blue on him, which is what made me get the regular version instead, ah well.