Heavy/Scratch: LC Ironhide arm Cannon

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by onsky888, Sep 11, 2011.

1. onsky888

onsky888 Well-Known Member

sad, I wasn't able to find a cylinder for the left arm cannon, anyway, I still managed to somewhat finish Ironhide's right arm cannon

this thing is made of broken flashlight body, plastic scraps, 8 bracelet beads for the tips, broken mouse led sprayed the tips with silver paint and mounted by a ballpen cap that clips in the arm kibble, I was supposed to do Limewire's mod (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/448389-leader-ironhide-fakebusker83-hands.html) but the flashlight body was made of metal but at least I became aware of that "peg" and used it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here he is his old friend, my cardboardwing prime
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    nice, the big guy with big guns, and thx for quoting me :) 

3. onsky888

if it wasnt for your mod i would've used velcro tapes to clip it, ehehe! :) 

4. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    everyone will find it's own way to do it, but i haven't seen a mod which looks off, thi is what i like on this figure, you can do anything with him, without to be afraid it woíll look like shit, i cannot look like shit, cause this figure is too awesome!

5. onsky888

right you are bro! anyway, even though i'm very shy about posting this, i'd post it anyway, might give some people ideas with this one

bought another LED flashlight and painfully tried to make a similar canon with the movie, but I ran out of ideas, here are the "finished" canons, I'm not as happy with the right arm canon but what the hell, they are still Big Ass Guns!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]