Customs: LC IH mod??

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Aug 14, 2011.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hey, I heard something about a leader class Ironhide mod that got rid of the mouth plate or something like that. is there a link to it?? Alas I used the search function, but could not find it :/, so if it's there I do not know where to look :( . Any help would be really appreciated :)  THANKS!!

2. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
  3. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool, not that it matters now because I completely broke the figures neck.. Fantastic. Looks like I'm goin for the ball joint!

4. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    its cool you were just going for realism like in DOTM you know dead version of ironhide :crazy: 

i am really thinking about doing some painting and mods to mine even considering getting a set of those huge hands as well. but most of all i want to get the weapons right, and have the arm kibble go on his back

5. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Uhm..... No? Lmao! Naw man, I think out happened when I had gotten it, abf tried freeing the head from out being glued. I was looking at it, and I think when I cut the glue I think when I tried to turn the head the first time it was still glued in on the one side, and snapped when I turned it. Oh well, guess he's getting a ball joined neck now, :D . And what huge hands are you taking about???

6. Megatron31

Ebay:
  7. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    oooooooooooo, them's is nahc. I totally bought a set for my IH... a ew circular details above the knucles, and they'll be spot on. Thanks man :thumb ... now... wtf am I gonna do about this neck problem of his :/.... On top of that, I think I screwed the electronics :( .. no more talky talk from IH... I took his head apart, and something popped out at me :cry 

8. Megatron31

Ebay:
    eh no biggy he is the strong silent type anyway.

i am thinking about getting a set of those hands for my devy, you will have to let me know what you think about them

9. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    sounds good. They don't look similar to the 1/100 scale hands I picked up, those kind of sucked as the pieces don't really lock together in the fingers and you have to try and drill teeny holes into the joints. these look like they are modeled more after the PG hands anyway in that the finger joints are molded together in the factory. I will definitely let you know what I think of them when they get here though.