Latest Wants

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Kouri, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Heyyyy, just a few things I'm remembering and thought that I'd inquire about. I'm willing to buy or trade - if you're looking for anything, just let me know.

G1 Motormaster Head - First let me know the relative size of this thing. I'll be working on an Alt MM after I finish up Magnus and thought it'd be spiffy to use the original head - it'd be pointless if the thing didn't fit, though. XP

BW Jetstorm. Oooh, this guy was one of my first transformers. I miss him so. ;.; Loose is fine, but I'm looking for complete and good condition.

BW Cheetor Water Gut Buster - Eheheheh, that little squirt gun that became Cheetor's beast belly. I had gotten a Tigatron for my 7th birthday and then some kid stole it. When I got it back, the belly blaster was gone. ;.; Now I've got a cheetor and decided that I should at least own one complete copy of the mold.

GF Exillion, Cyb Hot Shot, Cyb Excellion - I don't care which one; I really just want the mold. I figure it'll make some good reference when I'm finally able to start on a custom Alt Hot Rod built from a Saleen S7. Scratched, dented, gnawed at, whatever - so long as the main pieces're there. X3

TFTM Recon Barricade - My mom's trying out for the Lee County Sheriff's Department and thought it'd be spiffy to whip up a transforming cop car for 'er. I figure light gray plastic would be easier to paint in white than black would, otherwise I'd pick up the regular one at Target. Loose is fine. Complete, but I don't need Frenzy.

Alt Skidz - Just looking for a junker really. I mostly want the head and hands, but I figure the bot pieces would all be a good help, as would a good idea of the transformation scheme - you guys think a Chevy Suburban would make a good Ironhide? ^^

Willing and able to pay through PayPal, and I've got a few movie molds I'm not too attached to. Ask away if you're interested in trading or PM me with an offer if yer into cold, hard, electronic cash. XP

2. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    Hey man really dont have anything you want but I just wanted to say good luck to your Mom. Great choice she will love it. Keep us updated on it. If I can offer any tips just let me know.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  3. volpi1

volpi1 volpi1

you have a pm. thx, corey