Latest trailer in IMAX (What I noticed)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by MayerPrime, Apr 30, 2011.

1. MayerPrime

MayerPrime Mike

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give you a brief rundown of the things I analyzed in the latest trailer in IMAX (during Fast Five). First of all, the movie looked incredible in IMAX. The detail, CGI, and sound was excellent, despite not being completely finished. I tried my best to focus on everything that has been speculated so far.

This is what I can ALMOST confirm:

- The big round door that the NEST team stands by at the beginning of the trailer as the woman tells Sam, "We'll all do time for treason" says NEST on it. The boxes the soldiers have say NEST as well and TOP SECRET.
    - The red Ferrari (Mirage), Sideswipe, THE TWINS, and the blue Autobot Mercedes are all seen in the hangar. The Mercedes bot (Brains) had a round, shiny, almost "bald" head. I didn't notice the crazy hair that the face-on-the-board showed during set footage.
    - In the scene where Sam rescues the two falling men, it is clearly Sam, wearing the power-glove, and Lennox. The blazing and beat up bot at the top of the building is Starscream. You can clearly see his "dorito" wings.
    - Optimus is standing behind a space-ship when talking to Sam and Simmons (if he is at all, the words didn't seem to match up with his mouth movement).
    - The shot where Optimus swoops down on the jet-pack happened quickly but I did notice a few things. Other Cons have been added tithe shot. Long Haul (the green dump truck) was on the left. There was also a blue Con mid-left of the screen as well.
    - The massive worm/Dweller Decepticon scene was incredible visually.

That was my analysis in IMAX quality. What's everyones opinion on this?
    -

2. MayerPrime

MayerPrime Mike

Sorry, NOT SAM RESCUING SAM, BUMBLEBEE

3. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

I think u sir are a F... ing genius. I didn't notice starscream there, but I'm going off what everyones saying.

4. casabonita

casabonita Autobot

News Credits:
    What was the theater reception like?

5. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    My theater loved it! The initial reaction was like "what is this?" Then when the shot in the hanger came up with Prime driving in, people actually clapped and let out hoots.

6. MayerPrime

MayerPrime Mike

It was the last trailer played, and after it finished, the entire audience began clapping and cheering. Everyone loved it.

7. casabonita

casabonita Autobot

News Credits:
    Cool! Thanks guys