I started working on this on and off about two weeks ago, and only really have what's pictured done. Well, none of the pieces shown are really done, but just shown for a general idea. I know there's a few rough spots where lines and edges aren't perfect, but that'll be taken care of in the final stages. This coming week I plan on having the entire project completed since I'll have some free time (my daughter's spending a week with Nana). I plan on doing all metallic parts in the non-metallic-metallic style, where you use grays and washes to imitate a metallic feel. The whites will be done in white and gray, and the mammoth's fur will be based on a yak's. I want to go for realism, but still hold the colors of the Neo animation as the base. Probably little to no drybrushing will be used except maybe for fur highlights. It'll all be tints, washes and some layering. Although it started out as a personal project, I'll probably part with it to help fund future ventures. After this will be Leo Convoy. I have an extra one with some yellowing, so he's perfect for a repaint. Hopefully by then I'll have a new airbrush. *UPDATE for 7/26* Been at it for the better part of the day, and finally have some of the colors laid down for the arms and legs, as well as the torso and pelvis. I wanted to leave the clear red plastic of the left arm, but it's turning out to be a pain in the ass (although somehow working). There's a ton more work to do on it before what's shown can be considered done, but I just wanted to post an update to keep myself going. *UPDATE for 8/6* Well, it's almost there. Once I pieced the figure together, I found a few places that needed touched up, and I'm also planning on dark-lining it to bring out some more details. It's been a fun project, but one I don't want to repeat too soon. Although, Lio Convoy is on the chopping block after this is done. I'll put the final pictures up this weekend. It'll probably hit evilBay shortly after.