Late night talk between friends, TFA universe.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Sky Shark, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Sky Shark

Sky Shark Well-Known Member

Well since my long chapter based fan fics always crash and burn out I figured I would start writing shorter, more one shot style fan fics and string them together over time. My idea is to let these not go back to back but still contain an overall setting. This series of fan fics I'm doing now is going to be focused in the TFA universe. This one in perticular is basicly Sari and Bumblebee talking a few days after the events of Transwarped. Comments are appreciated

It was the nightmare, again it pierced her dreams Sari was back where she was just only three days prior where she made the fateful choice of that upgrade, each time she tried to stop herself, each time she just phased right through her prior self. And like she was tethered to herself by an invisible chain she got to witness the horror of going out of control and the inevitable stabbing of Bumblebee. He had lived in the end but still her pure horror of the event still resonated within her soul. She had tried with every fiber of her being to stop herself that day but it was useless the driving power from the all spark could not be controlled and she had almost killed her best friend because of that. She hadn’t spoken much of it since. She was still recovering from the EMP blast from Ratchet, it hurt like hell but she lived thanks to it.

She awoke to a dark factory. Still on the table she looked to her side seeing her father asleep on the table. He had rarely left her side in these past seventy two hours. She sat up, her strength was returning to her. She decided to take a walk, her legs were feeling restless. She slowly pulled the blanket off of her and she slowly stood up, she gathered her bearings first, she was a bit shaky and still a bit weak.

“Alright take it easy Sari, you’re not better yet,” She thought to herself and walked slowly to the crates the Autobots had set up to let her dad walk up to the table easily. She felt odd walking at her new height.

The last time she hadn’t noticed the height increase as much dude to the pure adrenalin surging throughout her body. Now she was more calmed and noticed how much she had changed. She even noticed her thoughts were a bit more, matured and not as childish. She was still a kid at heart but she felt a bit older, like she had gone from eight to sixteen in one night. She walked to the elevator in the back of the room and took it up to the top floor. She wanted to get a bit of fresh air and see the city. She felt the coolness of the outside as she walked up the small flight of stairs to the roof. She noticed the door was already open slightly and that’s where the cold draft was coming from. She stepped onto the roof a moment later and looked around. It was a clear night but in the middle of Detroit stairs were not visible and she could see and hear were the bustling lights and sounds of the city. She then noticed Bumblebee sitting on the side of the roof; his feet dangling off the edge looking down at the bellow. Sari slowly walked up to him, she tried to think of a way not to scare him and decided upon sitting next to her and tapped him on the arm.

“Huh? What, oh hey Sari…….I see your feeling better.” Bumblebee said lowly.

“Eh, I could be better, I’m still pretty hurt. How, how are you feeling,” Sari asked in a shakey voice. Bumblebee looked down at her and grined.

“Alright, I guess. I just needed to come up here to think a bit. I almost died the other day and I was scared…yes I can get scared…” Bumblebee replied he wasn’t goofy or playful in his speech, but instead was more down to Earth and serious.

“I’m really sorry Bumblebee, I…..I didn’t’ mean to, you know that right?” Sari said nervously.

“Yeah….yeah I do. I, I think that’s why its sticking with me so much, it was scared and I saw the hurt in your eyes then……I know it wasn’t your fault and I think I was more worried, how’d you be….if I you know went offline.” Bumblebee said. Shrugging his shoulders and dropping his voice as he ended the sentence.

Sari turned her head slightly crooked looking up at bumblebee and asked, “What do you mean Bumblebee?”

“I mean I was worried how you would handle slagging me and all. I know you would blame yourself and I wouldn’t be around to tell you I didn’t blame you that I still cared about you and that you were one of my best friends. There’s a bunch more I want to say but I can’t find words right now…”Bumblebee said and found Sari had moved up against him and was leaning against his arm.

“That’s sweet of you Bumblebee, I’m glad you survived, I don’t know what I would have done myself…I don’t think I could handle losing you. You’re my best friend…..heck you’re the first friend I ever had.” Sari said softly.

“Hate to be the killjoy bot but you really should be getting some more rest, its late and your still recovering. Common you can ride on my shoulder….unless you feel to grown up for that now.” Bumblebee said.

“Thanks, never too old for that,” Sari said with a grin.

Bumblebee swung his legs around to the roof and stood up. He then lowered himself and put out his hand to let Sari walk onto it and then placed her on his left shoulder. As he was walking to the door he felt a quick little kiss on the side of his face, he blushed but said nothing about it and continued with Sari into the factory.

2. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :cry  That's the nicest story I've heard in a long time. Very well done. Best Fan Fic bar none. I'm surprised no one's commented on this yet.

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Awwwww.....

Very touching story there.

4. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    :rock The power of friendship knows no boundaries!:rock 

5. Sky Shark

Sky Shark Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments, glad you guys liked the fic. It was my first time doing a short like that and I'm glad it worked out well. I plan on doing more short fics like thisbut unfortuently I don't think they'll be as emotional.

6. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Sounds good. Can't wait for the next one.

7. CreepySariFan

CreepySariFan BothersomePest

*wipes tear from eye* Very touching.

8. jtfire

jtfire Well-Known Member

Amazingly touching friends are the best.