Last Stand Videogame?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Bumblebee765, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    How possible is this? I don't know why, but all of a sudden I thought about a videogame version of Last Stand of the Wreckers. Maybe not an entire game, but like one or two levels focusing on the Wreckers and what they do during the war. I think Fall of Cybertron would be a good time to do something like that. Maybe just one level of Ultra Magnus leading the Wreckers around taking out Decepticons trying to rescue a valuable Autobot prisoner from the Decepticons or something like that. Maybe even have the prisoner be Fort Max like he was in Last Stand, and have them get to his cell only to find him dead. I know in War for Cybertron (DS) me and my cousin always create a team we dub the "Wreckers", which consists of me being ultra Magnus and him being Warpath to go against my brother. When others join in on both teams then some of the Autobots are normal, but some are Wreckers. :wink:  What do you guys think? :)