Minor/Repaint: Last Stand of the Wreckers: Stalker (WIP)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by ClutchKick, Nov 10, 2010.

1. ClutchKick

ClutchKick Turbomaster

...because Springer needs someone to spike.

For anyone who read my post that went with Rotorstorm (v1), you'll know i have caused many casualties to my collection learning this customisation business. Another one was Stalker, so he's gonna get some much needed articulation along with being rebuilt.

Anyway, here's the first of a few LSotW 'cons i plan to do. This is just what i managed this afternoon while being sick off work, though i think the basic concept is there. Ideas?

Thoughts, comments, constructive criticism and hilarious puns are always welcome! :thumb 

Attached Files:

2. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dead End's arms work surprisingly well. He's going to need the paint box splashed on him for the green to go with the pink though.

3. JAnGoThaKing

JAnGoThaKing Wrecker

very cool so far. alt mode rocks, but i would use his original arms. then you can put some custom weapons on it like frenzy_rumble. dead end`s arms seems to be a little bit skinny

4. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    LOVE that mold, and a little articulation will go a LONG way.

This is the ONE case where I prefer the MW Colorscheme so strongly over the Predator one, that were I doing the custom, I'd preserve the original MW-deco, but if you go for the Predator-deco, more power to you!

D/L

5. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

I love this idea and this mold. I do look forward to seeing how he comes out. Some articulation on him will make him awesome. I'd say go for the original colours, they were bright and garish, but thats just the way he is. I must track down my Stalker and give him a look over.

As for other molds that would work, had you considered the Cybertron Defense Red Alert mold?

6. ClutchKick

ClutchKick Turbomaster

...damn contradictory internet!

I can't seem to find F_r's work on this mold. you dont mean this, do you?

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/335921-machine-wars-soundwave-v2.html

it's a similar looking mold. Stalker's original arms don't...do much.

Stalker (1992) - Decepticon Communications Expert - www.tfu.info

Given that Dead End's arms are nearly a perfect match, I'm tempted to just leave the current colourscheme as well.

[​IMG]

*EDIT* looking at frenzy_rumble's machine wars soundwave, i can't help but think that mold would work better for stalker than, well, stalker. Damn.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  7. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's the only reason I've kept my Universe Countdown, plus the red arms will do with the teal paint I have planned for him. But yours is probably more towards the right size. Countdown is huge as an ultra.

here's a little Q&D digi for the predator colours :) 
    [​IMG]

i like the green on stalker personally, the white tends to look a bit bland on most transformers.