Minor/Repaint: LAST STAND Jetwing Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by lhandlott, Feb 16, 2012.

1. lhandlott

lhandlott Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This is my version of Transformers Masterpiece LAST STAND Jetwing Optimus Prime made out Transformers masterpiece 20th anniversary optimus with other custom parts. This is a unusual approach on Optimus based on the jetwing prime from the real action movies but in the classics style. I wanted to create a different Masterpiece class size figure for the classics/generations line and bring the glory of the last stand of Optimus against Megatron. Initially I wanted to create a undead style (zombie) optimus that's why I did the heavy free style washes and painting but ended up not going that way. Let me know what you think . :) 

Attached Files:

2. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Very interesting concept and the paint work is eye catching. Not sure whether or not the jet wing fits the G1 style Prime but it is very eye catching. Good work!

3. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    Well it's a cool fresh concept and approach.. also the wear is nicely done especially on the wings but in my opinion way to much... last stand indeed in this case 1min before meltdown that's how much :p  overall looks brutal!

4. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

I like it ,I think the paint apps are top notch ,maybe a little to over done for some peoples taste but IMO just looks like OP is been threw hell...and the MP OP jetwing idea is cool and I'm pretty sure it will be copied.

5. lhandlott

lhandlott Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Lol yeah maybe it's too much , it's not sealed si it still can be fixed or improved

6. Cortexitron

Cortexitron Alternate Reality Patrol

I like what you did here... I think old school Prime could have used a jetwing setup for back in the day. Looks like he just took on Unicron all by himself though... And won!

7. XxsnipersnakexX

XxsnipersnakexX the G1 prick

Michael Bay, please take a pen and paper.