Last of my Movie figures up for sale... ALL MUST GO!!!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Laser_Optimus, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys, I've decided to sell off the last bit of my 2007 movie figures. All listed figures are loose, in excellent condition and 100% complete. They come from my personal collection and a smoke free home.

Asking prices will be listed next to the individual figures, but nothing is set in stone so feel free to PM me with offers. I tried to be as reasonable as possible I think.

I except payment through Paypal only and will ship within the next day through Paypal shipping. Shipping will be a flat $5 for an individual deluxe or $7 for an individual Voyager (I will give a combined shipping for multiple figures bought) for Priority Mail anywhere in the US. I will ship outside of the US, but we will have to work out shipping charges through PM as it will be more expensive.

I will PM pics by request, but I assure you that the figures are in excellent condition.

You can check my feedback in my thread here at TFW2005 through my Sig and my eBay feedback (user name Goku_Spawn) is also 100% positive.

Interested parties feel free to leave a message here or in my PM box. Thanks for your interest.

Deluxes:
    -Brawl ($7)
    -Cliffjumper ($10)
    -Dropkick ($8)
    -Jungle Bonecrusher ($7)
    -Landmine ($7)
    -Longarm ($8)
    -Premium Bumblebee ($14)
    -Stockade ($7)
    -Target Exclusive G1 Jazz ($12)
    -I will let all nine deluxes go as a set for $65 shipped anywhere in the US via Priority Mail.

Voyagers:
    -Premium Ironhide ($24)
    -Rescue Ratchet ($20)
    -I will let both of these voyagers go as a set for $40 shipped anywhere in the US via Priority Mail.

2. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

pm'd

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    All figures sold. Sorry for any inconveniences. :)