Last Day for TCC Sale - Get Timelines Issue 5 NOW

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Pete@BotCon, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Pete@BotCon

Pete@BotCon PVK

News Credits:
    The TCC's 2011 Membership Drive Club Store sale comes to an end on Friday (Nov. 12th). As a special promotion, we are offering up for sale advanced copies of Transformers Timelines 5: Generation 2 Redux. This retail BotCon edition features an all-new cover and exclusive character profiles.

So check out the store sale, pick up Timelines Issue 5 and take advantage of some great store savings!

The Timelines Issue 5 comic book can be ordered now at our Club Store

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Transfan2

Transfan2 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thanks for the notice and the advanced copies of the Diamond Edition Of G2 Redux Comic (which I did enjoy reading the first time and times after that) & I will be glad to get that edition too.

Thanks,
    -TF2 :) 

3. UltraMarcus28

UltraMarcus28 Maximal

News Credits:
    thats pretty fairly priced, im going to think about it

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    very cool, but i've already got this ordered from my Local Comic Shop so i can't see paying more for it to have it shipped... and since i already have the boxed set and have read the comic, i don't see the need to have it early... but glad its available for those who want it now...

5. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

Damn.. I orderd from the club store two days ago. I would have orderd this too if I had known. Guess I have to get it later then.

6. Whovian Zorker

Whovian Zorker Well-Known Member

Now that I've finally joined, I'd like to purchase the last year or two of the magazine (not bad at $5 a pop) but there is a glaring hole in the sequence: Issue 34.

It's quite reasonable for Issue 35 to still be at full price, and I wouldn't mind having to pay full price for Issue 34 if it's also "too recent" to be marked down, but I don't want to end up with a six-page hole in the comic sequence if it's gone for good. (Might as well not bother.)

Will Issue 34 be available again at some point, or is it completely sold out with no chance of a reprint?

(For that matter, it would be nice if there were further compliations along the lines of Balancing Act, which I am working on tracking down a copy of....)

7. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

Are you looking for a copy of the TPB Balancing Act that was published by IDW in 2007? If so, I do have an extra copy if you are interested.

8. Bogatan

Bogatan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Came close to picking up some missing issues but it would still be cheaper to pick them up at Botcon for full price.

If they'd offer a pick up at botcon option I'd also have finally caved and bought Astrotrain.

Ah well more money for Generations.

9. Whovian Zorker

Whovian Zorker Well-Known Member

Apparently the sale ended at close of business hours instead of at midnight. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Moot, moot, moot....

10. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    Got it from Ebay. Surprisingly cheap.