Laserbeak Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Wars, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    I didn't see one of these, so I figured I'd make one for everybody's favourite feathered assassin. Just be warned there may be spoilers in this thread, just for those who haven't seen the film.

Okay, his victims to begin with. Just the ones we see killed on screen; which are the little girls father, I'm not sure of his name, most likely by shooting him. He killed Jerry Wang by pushing the chair he was sitting on out of a window.

"You were always my favourite Jerry, but my superiors demand that I must suicide you."
    - Laserbeak, Transformers: Dark of the Moon

He also killed that guy who was fiddling with him when in one of his alternate modes, by again shooting him and sending him flying back into a pillar. He also killed the Ukranian guy, Voskhod, by shooting him while he tried to start his car.

He also killed a vulture upon arriving at the Decepticon camp in Africa, if you want to count that.

Now, on to his alternate modes. I'm not going to name them in order, just as I remember them. He was a desktop computer before killing Jerry, a fax machine/printer/scanner before killing Bruce and the other guy and then going after Sam. In what we'll assume to be Dylan's home, he was a flat screen television when Sam came up to Dylan's room in the Chicago tower.

And finally, to finish with what seems to be everyone's favourite of Laserbeak's alt modes, the miniature pink Bumblebee! Which he transformed into before joining a tea party and killing a little girls father.

"Is your Daddy home?"
    - Laserbeak, Transformers: Dark of the Moon

So, who else here loves Laserbeak? He was easily the best out of himself, Ravage and Frenzy! He had a proper voice, which suited him so perfectly, and was just so well done all in all! So please, let us discuss everybody's favourite little assassin!

2. Primewave

Primewave amiinterrupting

News Credits:
    Laserbeak stole the movie. Until Sam killed him lol.

He is a lot cooler than his past counterparts except his G1.

Laserbeak= Best Soundwave minion

3. LesterX

LesterX Banned

He didn't kill brazos.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Movie Laserbeak smokes G1 Laserbeak in terms of best portrayal. G1 Laserbeak was just a dumb bird. Here he's a cruel, sadistic, character.

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Uh, Bruce Brazos is Sam's boss, who wasn't killed because he went to Sam's place and wanted to see Bumblebee. That was some office guy fiddling around with him when he was disguised as a printer/copier that he killed.

But yes, Laserbeak is awesome! I love his "I have to suicide you" line the most out of all of his lines.

6. daformer

daformer Earth's Reckoning

News Credits:
    There is another thread of this

7. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Laserbeak was one of the best characters in the movie, the best 'Con without a doubt.

"Laserbeak, Kill them all."
    "With pleasure."

That was one of the best scenes in the entire franchise, The sound of their voices as the pictures of multilpe dead bodies and assassinations is shown is just a strike of genius on Bay's part.

8. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    When I was writing this, I'd completely forgotten about that scene. I wasn't confusing him with anyone, as I say, I just forgot about that scene while writing this. I'be edited out the stuff about Bruce. Sorry for the confusion guys.

I wasn't aware of that. Still, can never have enough Laserbeak, eh?

9. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

By far the best Decepticon of them all..except maybe for Soundwave..but he was so creepy and scary and just plain awesome!