Laser_Optimus' new sales thread

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Laser_Optimus, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Okay, got a few things to sell and I thought I'd throw them on here first. All items are in excellent condition having only been in my collection and displayed. Firstly, I can only accept Paypal payments right now and shipping for each item will be worked out on an individual basis. I ship via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. I welcome international buyers, but please be advised that shipping gets pricey going overseas (you guys should know that around here though right?). Prices aren't set in stone so please feel free to make offers. Please contact me through PM as I will only be checking back in this thread to make updates. Thanks for looking.

Also, if you'd like to see pics please contact me and I can send you some that day.

Edit: Oh, forgot to mention that I'll need your postal/zip code to calculate shipping for you. Thanks.

Transformers:
    Cybertron Scourge (loose, complete): $15
    Energon Mirage (loose, complete): $10
    TRU Exclusive Movie Jetstorm (loose, complete): $10
    Botcon 2000 Exclusive Arcee (loose, complete -not the one w/voice chip-): $75

Revoltech
    Evangelion Lot (includes Eva 03, Eva 04, Eva 02 1997 Movie Type, Eva MP Type Wing Version, Eva MP Type Weapon Version, Eva 01 Type F AFC Experiment & Eva 00 New Movie Edition) Please Note: Most of these figures are 100% complete (all are loose), however, the two MP Evas are missing some of their extra limbs and I believe one extra head.: $40

Macross Lot (includes VF-1J Super Valkyrie, VF-1S Strike Valkyrie Roy Fokker Version & VF-1A Super Valkyrie) (all loose & complete): $25

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  2. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump

3. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump, some prices lowered.