Largest beast wars /universe beast wars repaints auction for 2012 on ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by G1_Cindersaur, Apr 18, 2012.

1. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

(description of auction copied and pasted) (auction link is above)

We have the four pictured idw beast wars comics that are pictured along with the 4 beast wars source books. Plus the later updated soft paperback beast wars source book.

Transformers that are up for grabs in this auction.

Beast wars transmetals iguanus.
    Beast wars universe reptilion.
    Beast wars Takara version of cryotek...this guy is extremely RARE. Has the figure in the blue chest bubble.
    10th anniversary beast wars megatron..the TRU exclusive repaint and new head sculpt. No missiles with cryotek.
    Beast wars magmatron..all parts are there.
    Beast wars / universe razorclaw -complete.
    Beast wars bazooka-has weapon.
    Beast wars Blackarchnia-weapon and missile pictured.
    Beast wars transmetals tarantulas -weapon pictured.
    Beast wars 10th anniversary waspinator-weapon in hand and missiles attached to wings.
    Beast wars cobra tf and beast machines cobra tf -both are complete.
    Beast wars ? Beast machines?universe snarl?-complete with weapon and 2 missiles.
    Beast wars torca ..no breaks and complete.
    Beast wars metals Takara version of optimus primal..has gun and 1 mace.
    Beast wars Japan galvatron--complete.

All transformers have great joints...Takara cryotek has minor flaking of the transmetal paint primarily on the top front and top back of his wings.

Selling this stuff due to medical issues...

All transformers Will be shipped wrapped to to prevent damage during transit.

NOTE: IF SOMEONE DOES THE BIN OPTION I WILL ALSO INCLUDE A RARE PINK COLORED TRANSMETAL OPTIMUS PRIMAL WHO IS COMPLETE WITH HAND GUN AND BOTH MACES.. AND ALSO TO BE INCLUDED WILL BE A SEALED SET OF BOTCON BEAST WARS POST CARDS.

basically i am clearing out my core beast wars collection....

i need to get rid of these guys and get them to a fan that can appreciate them.

ALSO MY DOTM DREADS AND CLASSIC SEEKERS lot army builder auction got relisted due to a non paying bidder....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180865463693