Large lot of Takara Transformers Parts Found Today

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by meowingthings, Jan 15, 2011.

1. meowingthings

meowingthings New Member

I am a newbie needing any help people are willing to offer. I found a big box of Transformers today for free at my local swap shop. Many of them say Hasbro / Takara 2005 or 2006. They look like they were well played with. It appears a lot of the pieces have fallen off. In the box are many parts and pieces (probably the ones that have fallen off).

To be honest I fully plan to put these guys on Ebay unless they are junk. Is it a waste of time to try to assemble these? Can you put a part (say a leg) back on or is it pretty much ruined? I think it would be fun to put these back together but I don't want to waste the time. I also don't want to sell something like this to someone that is just junk.

I know you all have better things to do than help me make some money, but your advice would sincerely be appreciated.

Dave

Attached Files:

2. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Looks like mostly movie stuff, though I spy a few Animated figures here and there. Probably not worth more than $5 each at a guess, especially if there's parts missing etc. Though if legs etc. are pulled off, more often than not you can re-attach, especially if there's a ball joint or something.

The big Optimus Prime might be worth $15 or so I think - not really kept up to date on movie toy prices.

On the far right photo, the Optimus Prime in there would probably be worth around $10. If you can find his gun and windvane, probably more. He's from the Classics line - have a look in the TFW resources section to see what the accessories look like :) 

edit: PS. I want 10% now :lol