Minor/Repaint: Larceny

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Dilborg, May 17, 2008.

1. Dilborg

Dilborg Well-Known Member

This is just a quick (even though it took me a few weeks due to being well, lazy) repaint of movie legends Jazz.

I thought the original figure was pretty bland so I started by giving it a silver coat then realised all the little bits of detail he had so I set about bringing them out as well.

Instead of it being just a "jazzed up" version of Jazz I decided to make it into an all new character Larceny.

Larceny's Bio
    Allegiance : Decepticon
    Function : Procurement Officer
    Larceny comes from a universe where the great war never occurred on Cybertron. Instead, the planet was left to develop with both Autobots and Decepticons existing together.

While the planet may not be not be at war, crime still existed. Larceny was one of the most wanted Cybertronian's on the planet for his well publicised heists. From precious artwork, to shipments of energon to rare alien artifacts, Larceny would steal it.

Abilities :
    Larceny is quick and agile and is a expert on security systems, able to hack into even the most secure of systems.

Weaknesses :
    Over the years his bravado has gotten the better of him and caused him to drop his guard at times which has very nearly gotten him caught. He's cocky and arrogant and is so confidant in his speed that he believes he simply cannot be caught ever, an arrogance that sees him jump into the most dangerous of situations with no regard for his own life or anyone elses around him.

Attached Files:

2. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Larceny, uh..a very unique character. I mean a cat burglar of Cybertron, thats a new one with me, but still very cool.

3. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

I like how u put him in botcons transtech universe.

4. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

cool

5. Dilborg

Dilborg Well-Known Member

ehhhhhh not really. I'm just going with the notion that there's a multi-universe out there. Mostly because it helps me steer clear of canon stuff. But I guess there's bound to be a couple that end up blending into canon or coming close.

But it wasn't my intention to base him in the BC TT universe. Not that it matters one way or another, it was just a quickie figure anyway while I work on other stuff.

6. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Cool idea, I like how you painted the arms black so they stand out more

7. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Nice one. I'm particularly liking the use of what appears to be clear blue over silver on the windshield. Almost makes it look transparent...