Laptop Help

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Shark Jumper, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    On Friday the 13th (OH THE IRONY!), I spilled water on my laptop keyboard, some of the keys got wonky and stopped working... Is this thing salvagable and repairable for a price under $200 or no?

If not, I need help finding a new laptop with a good graphics card, but doesn't destroy my funds under $800 (I might go up to $900).

2. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

You can pop your keys out and dry the water off them with anything like a towl ect or you can use a hair dryer on low cool setting. If they are not working then theirs abit of water still in their. Then take a hair dryer on low cool air and keep it about 2 and half feet away and dry the rest of the water that way. I've done that to this keyboard before cause I spilled a milkshake on it before. I've done this before so do this at your own risk or better yet just send it to the company and have them replace your keyboard which should be a couple hundred dollars. I am just telling you what tech would do to possible get your keyboard working again.

3. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    it couldn't even powered on, I just bit the bullet and bought a replacement =/