Laptop advice

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by spikex, Oct 27, 2009.

1. spikex

spikex Nightbird is my bitch

I will be getting a laptop at the end of November. I will be using it for communicating with the wife and daughter with a web cam while I work up north. Maybe a little gaming but not too much as I have a psp which suits me fine in that department and downloading and watching tf cartoons. Eventually music recording and mixing in the future (probably in the spring and summer). My question is should I get a mac book or a regular laptop? Any advice and things to watch out for would be greatly appreciated! Please keep in mind I am not really computer savy and have an iPhone. Thanks guys!

2. yodafett

yodafett Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    If you weren't waiting that long, I'd tell you go jump on the Dell special they have now. Inspiron 15, dual core 2.0 GHz, 3 GB ram, Windows 7 for $499. But it ends in like a week or something.

3. spikex

spikex Nightbird is my bitch

That sux, but I have to finish my first hitch to get the $ to buy one. Besides I was thinking of going up to about $1200. While I would have saved a lot of cash, I don't mind spending more than that. If only I could spend that much on tfs, I did last winter tho.