Minor/Repaint: Landmine revisited, 3rd camaro brother Beatdown, and Movie OP Jetcannon mode

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dyingwill3rd, Jun 2, 2008.

1. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

All of these were finished weeks ago, i just decided to post them up.

You all remember my Landmine right? Well here he is again, now with his full arsenal and more metallic colored parts. His bazooka is from a Sgt. Frog Giroro figure and his rifle is a mini bbgun.

Meet the third camaro of the assembly line Beatdown. Like his other four brothers (Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, and 2 other future customs) he has something different about him. For one, he always has his mask down. And his alternate mode is a police camaro. i took Barricade's light bar and chopped it in half, then drilled holes and glued them into place.

OP JC mode was me messing around with ideas. to form it simply fold his back pieces down. then rotate jetfires arms until they fit into place. then apply shield to chest. the shield needs to be chopped at the top though.

Attached Files:

2. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Cool guns, and nice idea on the police car. Perhaps the yellow would look good in white?

I still think you need to slow down and take a little more time with these. You are cranking these out, which is fun, but your work will improve with a bit more patients. You seem to do 3 or 4 before most of the people here finish one.

3. dyingwill3rd

With all due respect funkatron101, landmine was finished at this point:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/radicons-customs/repaints-and-minor-mods-4/my-first-few-repaints-164619/. This is just an update on his weapons.

As for Beatdown, he was done 3 weeks ago. i just didn't post him up till now.

Also, what white is the best for him?

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Are you gonna hook up Optimus anymore? I'm always a supporter of Prime + More Firepower. He looks ominous.

5. dyingwill3rd

if i get my hands on an armada overload, maybe

6. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Well, It will probably be difficult to paint over just the strips, but perhaps the whole hood, and doors would look good in white. If you want to go that route, you should use a white primer as a base coat, then dilute some testors gloss white paint. Use multiple thin coats. Then use a sealant.

I always get a bit reluctant using sprays as I don't have great control with them, and I hate tapping.

7. dyingwill3rd

ok. i' going out tomorrow (last day of School!!!!!!!!) to find more figures to customize (but then next week i start summer school for my next year pe class)

8. dyingwill3rd

didn't get any new figures except for a premium series jazz that looks completely amazing