2D Artwork: Land Storm (Vehicle modes)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ajax 013, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Ajax 013

Ajax 013 Well-Known Member

Lil something I've been working on. Land storm, a Autobot triple changer.

Comes in two flavours, Modified F-35B Lightning II and Modified Warrior IFV

Attached Files:

2. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    :bay  :bay  :bay 

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    It'd be hawt, but that'd likely take a ingenious transformation to bulk up that jet's width.

4. Ajax 013

See, I thought about that. Kind of. The engine, wings and tail fold away into the space where normally troops would sit while the engine runs the length of the body. The canopy folds under/in the turret and the main body sits quite literally under the armour plating, but it is folded over itself.

Anyway, head study coming soonish

5. Ajax 013

Okay, some quick sketches I dragged up. I may do a full body design some point tonight. However, in the meantime, its just random doodles + explanation. Oh, and as a note, its supposed to be a movie style 'Former

For his over all design, the character was supposed to be a military bot that initially sided with the 'Cons but changed to Autobots. As a result, its a mix of both autobot and Decepticon and over all very aggressive looking. He has a single eye lense, a IDW style decepticon mouth, with the overlapping overbitey teeth things, numerous head spines, a G1 Prowl/Silverstreak/Smokescreen style spiked head thing, then a body similar to star scream, with the wings, tail and engine one the rear, along with the tank treads hanging freely like a cloak. (with the engine point down at a angle, giving him limited hovering ability. His chest is made of the canopy nose split in two and armour plates over the top and the turbo fan that would provide lift for a F-35B normally being in his lower torso. His hands are essentially claw like and both his vehicle mode guns attach to his forearms. His arms are also the position where normally the internal ordnance is stored so he can split them open to fire missiles. His legs are sturdy and almost hooflife. Along with that, theres a alternate head design i didn't like, a few extra studies, his face in 'battle mode' where a Bumblebee like visor has come down and a Prime like face plate protects his face and a rough sketch idea for his sword.

Attached Files: