Minor/Repaint: land quake

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by primeone, Feb 20, 2012.

1. primeone

primeone PRIME

News Credits:
    Well I found this cybertron starscream missing a bunch of pieces at a goodwill after playing with him for a while he looked like he could be some kind of cybertronian hover tank. I found some guns off a power rangers vehicle. I looked up what tanks had similar paint and look and found landquake I liked the name and came up with a back story as to why he is so big.

Megatron realizing skorpinok was no real match for the size and strength of fortress maximus, comissioned the building of the largest decepticon ever. In fortress mode he is armored factory of mass destruction churning out weapons like candy, constantly upgading both his fellow decepticons and himself. In hover tank mode his massive size and weapons are almost more than fortress maximus can handle. when those modes prove to weak he transforms to robot mode his most powerful and dangerous mode. Faster than his tank mode,but just as strong and as well armed. He can only hold his robot mode for short amounts time, because of the energon required for him to stay in robot mode is so great.

Attached Files:

2. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

coolness

3. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

Looks decent.

4. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    I like it. Well done!

5. primeone

primeone PRIME

News Credits:
    I was able to use the leftover power ranger vehicle to be a fire engine battle station for my sons rescue bots amazingly enough fitting all four rescuebots, weapons, and guys he owns still looking for boulder man that guy is hard to track down in my area.