Lag Switch

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by caldo15, Aug 28, 2012.

1. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    Just played a team where every time I got close to them them skipped all over the place. I accused them after the match of using a lag switch and they admitted it. Got a bunch of names of the people that used it, what email should I report it to?

2. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    the names are Volatileprime, z Emokidd z , FAIL0thePrO

3. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

4. dkr7

dkr7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    and they'll do nothing about it. Getting fed up of failed host migrations wasting 3-5 mins of loading and never leading to the game continuing. Hackers on PC is getting to WFC levels now imo, starting to take the fun out the game and i haven't even had it a week yet.

5. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Actually they've been banning cheaters.

6. dkr7

dkr7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    On PC? There's a few guys i've seen using constant cloaking today, guess their just creating new accounts or isn't that possible?

7. vatarian

vatarian Archentrope, Black Needle, Suzerain of Metabolisms

I've seen several cheaters banned on XBL, including someone whom I thought to be a friend....

8. BlueAngel_Bolt

BlueAngel_Bolt I'M REALLY FEELING IT

News Credits:
    Do console hackers have a way to use a lag switch? I've never heard of this before, but I've seen many a player (my team or the other) look like they're teleporting almost around the map.

And then it kicks ME for suspected network manipulation.

9. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    I know this isn't what you're talking about, but on my unmodified PS3 version of WFC, lag occasionally makes it so that your cloak recharges while you're cloaked. You do have to go visible for a second to recloak, however, and I've not seen it work more than twice in a row.

10. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    That explains something that was bothering me. I was getting the crap kicked out of me by z Emokid z and Fail0thePr0. To be honest, I just figured it was a combination of my being tired and my connection lagging. They were constantly suddenly disappearing and reappearing behind me or I would just lose track of them completely, then die. Knowing this, I wouldn't hesitate to report them if I were you Caldo.

11. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    Peanut, make sure you file a complaint on the xbox, both through player review and the other option, and email high moon too, if enough of us do they will be banned, That Emokidd is in prime mode, I have played against him before, but I was a scientist so I was never close enough to see him skip around, but the last match was so obvious, I would be shooting the subsonic repeater right at him and he would be behind me in a second