LaDouche Alert... Shia dumps coffee on paparazzi and runs away in DC.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Janeails22x, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Some celebrities should gang up on the paparazzi and chase them.

2. err76

err76 Well-Known Member

Paparazzi that stalk people like that should be arrested on sight. They have only ever caused harm to people that are just trying to mind their own business.

I can see it being ok at official functions and sets but there needs to be a stalking law that applies to that type.

3. Prime82

Prime82 Optimus knows all

He has more freedom than he thinks, and if he hates it that much stop making big movies

4. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Riiiiiight.

5. Airspeed

Airspeed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow Shia is Fast :lol 

6. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The video has very little to no background. All we know is he's reading a script at a cafe. We don't know how long he's been there, and how long the paparazzi have been filming/photographing him.

Most importantly we never see how close the paparazzi are to him, the video has him in a very tight shot, you only see him, the moment we see the paparazzo, he's already running away. The guy he threw coffee on, started running long before Shia got close to him, that's telling me he may of been very aware he was pissing Shia off, doing something wrong to upset him, even may have been following Shia for quite some time, or was just really close to him, and getting in his personal space. Once again, we dont know how close, the camera never zooms out until we see the paparazzo running.

I find it unbelievable he just decides to throw coffee on that guy because he was taking photos, its not his first time out in public with the paparazzi following him.

7. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Doesn't it technically fall under the freedom of press to take the pics? It doesn't give the right to the invasion of privacy, but, yeah, I got nothing.

I don't think the coffee was that hot, I think Shia has more sense than to throw broiling hot coffee on someone...maybe. The funny thing about pa pa-pa pa razzi, is that they are willing to take the hit, to get the shots. They are willing to push someone til they get the money shot. Ask Sugar Ray, one paparazzi was calling him Sugar Gay to piss him off. It worked, he grabbed the guy and almost punched his face in!

You ever notice they don't mess with people like Mike Tyson? Maybe they KNOW he will punch their fucking bwains in!

8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

So he should give up the acting that he loves just so that jerks with cameras will let him have a moment to himself out in public?

Given how the guy has been injured and keeps on acting to get his films out on times you should give the guy a little of bit of credit for being dedicated to acting. And in such a tough profession when he's still really young how can you blame him for taking whatever work his agent can get him. Sure one day he will be enough of a veteran actor to pick his projects, but he's still name building.

Maybe instead of him giving up acting perhaps these guys with the cameras could start giving actors just a little bit more respect. There has to be some way to get the shot without having to be rude or horrible about it.

9. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Quick! Someone become a paparazzi for the paparazzi! (weird, I know but fight fire with fire)

There's not really much you can do against these b******s, remember when that one guy broke a paparazzo's camera? I LOL'd the Bumblebee thought was hilarious though. :lol  Hate to think what would happen if a pap tried to stalk Prime, or Ironhide, hell, even Megatron for that matter.

jD001

10. Regressor

Regressor Well-Known Member

Never thought I'd use that stupid site:

[​IMG]

11. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    Shia's not a douche, he's a legend

He defies petty smoking rules - WIN
    He swears all the time - WIN
    He throws coffee at paps - WIN
    He can run fast - WIN

If I met the guy I'd buy him a pint.

12. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hope he does get sued. It was a ridiculous thing to do, even if the pap was antagonizing him.

The bottom line is when you become a celebrity, this is your life, deal with it.

13. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I believe there was a fitting response earlier.... "Tell that to Princess Di..."

14. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Oh yeah?
    Start your own celebrity life by telling everyone in Gotham that you're Bruce Wayne, ''Batman''. :dunce 

15. Liselotte

Liselotte Revenge is coming... TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't get it, how did you quote a post that was after your post??:rolleyes: 

16. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Easy to say when you're just a normal guy who doesn't have to constantly put up with this type of harassment.

17. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

Shia should just wear a Shia mask.

18. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Hey don't forget he also finished a movie with the bad hand injury he got in a car wreck. If he's enough of a trooper to finish off a film after a bad injury then that's got to be worth some respect.

19. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    It may be uncool to throw stuff at other people, but just remember that the paparazzi have been to blame not only for causing accidents, but they will invade your privacy and property. I dont buy the whole " expect it with the celebrity status" thing. paparazzi are supposed to be professionals as well; I would expect the constant hounding from fans, not them

20. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I see. So what you are saying is that, when someone becomes famous, they are no longer a person, but a peice of meat? What about the people who didn't want to be celebrities, children of famous people or families connected to a trial with national attention? What about them? They're famous, maybe even "celebrities." Sorry Billy, you can't go to school any more, because you are famous for reasons out of your control, you can't go anywhere without having your life picked apart and destroyed by paparazzi. But that's your life now, so cowboy up.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to accept that.