Lack of commercials

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hotshotprime43, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Hotshotprime43

Hotshotprime43 Well-Known Member

Does anyone fell that there is a lack of advertisment for the Transformers toyline? What I'm mean is when i look back at the G1 toyline it had tones of commercials for advertisement same with Beast Wars up to Transformers (2007). But after ROTF it appears there are less and less ads on TV. I mean HFTD only had the one with Optimus, Sideswipe, Bumblebee, and Star-scream. And DOTM only has the two ads of Ultimate Optimus and the one of Bumblebee and Shockwave i think. Cyberverse had one TV ad. And now we only got one for TF: Prime which just shows the autobots standing around with there names being said. Do you think Hasbro would do better if they made more TV Ads.

2. transfan681

transfan681 Retired TF Collector

News Credits:
    yah ads have die out i liked how much work they put on ads from 80,s-2007 now ad are meh....

3. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Who needs ads when you're manufacturing the coolest toy ever?

With three Bumblebee's per case, Hasbro knows his sheer awesomeness will broadcast it's self throughout the world. No child can resist, even if they already have BB, you can never have enough...

4. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Transformers:Generations for the new Game Transformers Fall of Cybertron comes The Evil Combaticon Combiner,BRUTICUS! He went for the five Combaticons Onslaught the leader,Swindle the snake,Brawl the bully,Blast Off the trigger, & Vortex the drifter to one big bad bot. "Optimus look at it's Bruticus!" New Transformers Generations Bruticus!

5. Driftveil

Driftveil You find me offensive

I know I want more BB!

Is it bad that I don't have ONE Bee figure? Seriously. I think the flood of yellow just sort of washed me away other than drowning me.