Kyle XY series finale..

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Grimlocka go-go, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Did anyone else feel as fuckin ripped off as i do?

WTF?
    They really couldn't have done something, anything, to resolve this better that that?

2. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Will smack your bitch

what happens

3. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    I was and am really pissed. That was the only show that my wife and I truly enjoyed watching together. Sure, she's watch Terminator with me and I'd watch Jon & Kate with her, but Kyle XY was OUR show.:(  Pretty crappy teh way ABC Family just up and cancels it's most successful show, after the episode order is already produced leaving no time togive a proper ending.:(  I really wanted Kyle and Jessi to stay together... no more Kessi.:( 

We've both already e-mailed them and I think i'm actually going to snail mail them tomorrow.

Well... spoilers:

The show ends rather abruptly with Cassidy telling Kyle that they are brothers. IE: Cassidy's mother's DNA was used (along with Adam Baylin) to create Kyle.

4. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Will smack your bitch

At least John & Kate + 8 is awesome

5. Grimlocka go-go

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah it just left the show with a cliffhanger ending, and NOTHING resolved whatsoever. Just a shitty way to end a really good series.

6. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    The only thing involved in the finale that I can somewhat accept as a 'resolution' is the story of Josh and Andy. That was pretty good... she moved away, but they decided on a long distance relationship. Leaves you wondering wha happens, yes, but a decent closure to the whole moving storyling. Everything else... bleh.

I was really kind of hoping that Jessi would have bi*** slapped Amanda when she said she was going to tell Kyle she wants him back. I like Amanda, but... Jessi is like... yeah baby...

7. Grimlocka go-go

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Apparently the writers did an interview right after the show ended and let everyone know what would have happened in the end

Kyle and jessie date, brk up
    Kyle and amanda date after college, brk up
    Kyle ends up with no one.

Foss trains Declan to be Kyle's protector, Declan and Lori (becomes physc like her mom) end up married.

Andy and Josh have long distance relationship, brk up, get back together and end up married.

Kyle goes around the world, doing good deads and changing the world for the better, alone/with Declan.