Kyle Hebert (Dragonball Z/Naruto) on Space Ghost!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by jon3pnt0, Jul 30, 2009.

1. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Hey, guys! I am really excited. I had an idea to branch out from just doing Transformers videos and it occurred to me that Space Ghost: Coast to Coast would be really simple to dub. So I got a concept going in my mind and I called up Voiceroy (my brother in real-life) and asked him about any "celebrities" that he might could hook me up with. He does a voice actor blog that's pretty well-received (dunno the link off the top of my head, sorry, bro!). So he tells me he knows somebody that would be perfect and loves doing funny web stff. Kyle Hebert is an Anime voice actor who has done everything from Ryu in Streetfighter to Gohan in Dragonball Z. So I figured it couldn't hurt to ask and Kyle totally agreed! So I will actually have a celebrity for Space Ghost's interview! I'm very happy about this and I hope that it's not only funny and entertaining, but well-accepted as well! Should be a lot of fun to put together as well!

So if you guys have any questions about Anime or voice acting or are a fan of one of the shows he's worked on, or you just have a "Space Ghost-type" question you want me to ask, just let me know! I will keep you posted! OH, and Voiceroy finally has a way to record voices and be in one of my projects! Thanks to a little help from his "little" brother! ;)  So he will be voicing Brak - one of his specialities! Looking forward to a "brother" project, Voiceroy!

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Uhm...congrats?

3. TheGreatMrChibi

TheGreatMrChibi The tighter shirt.

Ask him about Transformers: Revenge of the LOLlin'. I saw his name in the credits as Optimus Prime, and I was wondering how he got involved, what the recording process was like for a fan production, and how he feels about Transformers as a whole.

4. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

Kyle Hebert is the man. I'm meeting him for dinner in about a month, thanks to a mutual friend hooking me up. He's one of those guys in voiceacting who doesn't let his popularity get the better of him, he loves the fans, listening to people, and participating in whatever he can, fan project wise, so long as he has the time. I'm really looking foward to meeting with him.

5. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Notably, he also played Kamina in Gurren Lagann.