Kreon Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Torque, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Anyone know why the new combiner guys are only 4 to a set as opposed to 5, or 6 as the case may be? Was adding one more in there that much harder?

EDIT:: Ok, different question: Is the only way to get Ironhide through the Devastator kit, does anyone here HAVE the Devastator kit, and is it worth the price? Seems expensive, especially since my main interest is Ironhide.

2. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

I would have liked to see Onslaught as the core of bruticus with the limb parts clipping onto or slipping over his arms & the other member's becoming the arms & legs. It may have had something to do with production costs or the fact that Hasbro doesn't like their American customers all that much.

3. kiyoshioni

kiyoshioni The Knife

Probably because the 5th member is a part of the blind packs to help sell each other.

4. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

And because it's... too many pieces. I mean, where's he going to go? The way they're doing the combiners doesn't necessitate a fifth member, it would be too many parts. I mean as-is I get the feeling they were trying to just shove the bodies somewhere, anywhere since they're tough to integrate.

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i dunno, some stuff looks a little thin, like arms and legs. coulda been beefed up a bit.

6. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Different question: Is the only way to get Ironhide through the Devastator kit, does anyone here HAVE the Devastator kit, and is it worth the price? Seems expensive, especially since my main interest is Ironhide.

7. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    Actually, Ironhide was kinda not really released previously. Target had some special Kreon displays with all of the little guys in it, but instead of Sideswipe, they accidentally included Ironhide. This probably doesn't help you at all though, because that display (assuming you could find it and take it apart and etc.) would probably cost you a few hundred. Regardless, I thought it was worth it to let you know.

8. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    I'd seen, which is why i so desperately crave Ironhide-that, and he's my fav bot lol.

9. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Gah that Devastator is expensive...

10. Pencoin

Pencoin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dunno about Kreon ones but they generally give the LEGO ones away if you ask. The bricks are all glued together and pretty useless but the Kreons might be sound.