Kre-O Sentinal Prime question...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dr. Prime, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So, I got a Kre-O Sentinel Prime not too long ago and when I opened it, I noticed that the Sentinel Kreon had an ugly orange chest piece. I checked the box and the picture of the one on the box is red like it should be.

I contacted Hasbro through their website and they gave me the generic "we appreciate your patronage and we are so sorry.....we will get this fixed right away" response. They gave me a label to print out for free shipping to send the one I have back, and a few weeks later I get the same exact thing I had before........a Sentinel Kre-O with an ugly orange chest piece.

So, before I contact and complain to them again, I want to get an idea of what others' Sentinel Kreon looks like and if it has the orange chest piece, instead of the red one? I usually don't care about minor details like this, but this thing really sticks out and makes no sense at all.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  2. blur3479

blur3479 Movie Prime Apologist

News Credits:
    Every kreon I've seen of him has that

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Isn't there a "Product and colors may vary" disclaimer on the box somewhere? It's not the first time something hasn't matched the box.

4. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I understand that, and that's what I am figuring is the case. When I brought this to the attention of Hasbro, they were like "oh yeah, thats wrong and we will fix it". So I had hoped it wasn't the norm, but oh well. Just seeing if ANYONE else has a red chested Sentinel.

5. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    yeah mines has the yellow chest. I think they all come like that, hey you can always take a red sharpie and fix that yourself...just a thought.:wink: 

6. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

I think the one on the box is actually the incorrectly colored one here. The orange on the chest does make the Kreon look much more like the true original Sentinel Prime, who did have red limbs and an orange chest.

Not to mention it looks better than simply being all red if the chest in orange anyway.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    It's supposed to be Orange. The Kreon is based on IDW's Sentinel, hence the orange chest.

8. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm, intersting. Anyone have a pic of this to post?

9. Hippie Trooper

Hippie Trooper Costumer

Ebay:
    I've noticed on EVERY Kre-o set I've built so far that something differs in color from box to actual toy. Usually something minor like Bumblebee's grill being black on the box art but yellow on the acutal toy, but so far they've ALL had something different.
    This is one of the major ones, the box art shows him with a red chest but he's supposed to be orange, so youre good to go!
    Later