Kre-O plastic quality seems inconsistent

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Snark, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not sure about the rest of the TF fandom, but I've become a big fan of Kre-O. So far, I've gotten Megatron, Starscream, Jazz and small Bumblebee, and I couldn't be happier.

Megs and Screamer in particular, have been fantastic. I am in absolute love with their vehicle modes, and most impressively, the quality of the brick was more or less on par with Lego, despite being noticeably cheaper.

That said, I just bought the small Bumblebee set today, and I've noticed that the quality of the plastic seems significantly worse compared to my other sets. The plastic feels waxy, clutch and declutch are not smooth and the tires are plastic as opposed to rubber.

So I was just wondering, did I get a bummer Bee, or are all the small Bee sets like this?

2. Cracka J

Cracka J TURD PARTY DUMPSTERPIECE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    not sure, I do though have all the sets outside of the smaller prime and bee and they all seem on the same quality level to me.

I didn't mess with the smaller sets since they were kreon-less.

3. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

I have both of the smallest sets and LOVE them...I think the quality on all of these sets has been great (except the stickers). But I glued them on so no big deal anymore...